      From: busterx32000 [mailto:busterx32000@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 12:23 PM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Hammock Camping new to hanging

      I am very pleased Ed Speer aimed me to the group when I bought his
      book yesterday and enjoyed a great conversation...I have traveled and
      lived in central america for decades and tried a military hammock
      several times. theory was good but many drawbacks.

      after hearing of very positive reviews of Hennessy and discussing
      with them my need to sleep on my side, I bought an Explorer,their
      longest hammock I Believe, which should allow me to be comfortable on
      my side

      I wish I had known of Ed's book and other hammocks available but
      scanning archives here and other reviews I have faith in the Explorer
      being a very good hammock.

      I once again work short term in remote jungle areas in the mountains
      of Nicaragua and look forward to using the Hennessy there after
      becoming familiar here in california. I have yet to use the Explorer
      and look forward to an education here.

      regards JB Jones