1180Re: Hammock Camping Re: Introduction

  • Sean Keplinger
    Apr 29 8:19 AM
      On Mon, 28 Apr 2003, Steve McBride wrote:

      > Oops, great way to introduce myself with a typo. Our hammocks are Byer,
      > not Bana.

      I recently purchased 2 large woven cloth Byer hammocks for the backyard
      and so far, I am thoroughly impressed. It's nice to lay in the hammock
      while the kids plan on the swingset.

      I also have a "jungle hammock" for camping, though I haven't tried it out
      yet -- my trip is next month...I'll return with a full report.

      I don't think I've worked up the "courage" to build my own hammock yet,
      though it would probably help if I had a sewing machine. :^/

      Sean
      --
      \___/ Sean Keplinger
      |o,o| skeplin at one dot net