11784Re: Exped DAM - # 2.

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Dec 9, 2005
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Michael B. Carter"
      <carterm@m...> wrote:
      > I also bought a 7 long a couple of months ago.

      Michael- Brian - Slowhike

      Seems a lot of us are sold on the Exped DAM. Yes, mine is also the
      Downmat 7 - Long.

      Mr. Speer, have you considered distributing a "combo" package of the
      Exped and SPE...?

      OH, Yeah... The usual Disclaimer that I don't work for either, get no
      remuneration, etc. Hmmm...? Maybe we should...<g>...!

      Note: I have found the "Inflation Time" considerably reduced by
      allowing the DAM to just self-inflate for about 20-30 minutes. Seems
      to cut the number of "bag-puffs" in half.

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic