11782Re: Exped DAM

  • Coy
    Dec 9, 2005
      The world is going to the dogs...

      I put my dogs in the basement last night. When I let them out this
      morning Freckls was ready to go. Nelly Sweet Pea sorta looked out
      side then trotted back over to the bed I made them. I had to walk
      outside on the frost coverd ground barefooted to get her out...my
      feet are still cold. I told the wife and kids to put them back up
      tonight. I need one of those doors that they can go in and out but
      the flap dont let cold air in all the time.

      Coy Boy
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "J.D. Hoessle" <JD@H...>
      <opnheartscrub@t...> wrote:
      > > My Exped DAM arrived by UPS tonite! This is an early gift from
      > > honey. I'm now one step closer to staying warm on Springer.
      > Comgrats, Brian!
      > I have had and used mine for just a couple months and LOVE it...!
      > Do you also have an SPE...? The Exped DAM fits in the SPE just
      > and does wonders for me. Because you will be riding a
      bit "higher" in
      > the hammock, the sides seem to wrap-around you more.
      I "discovered"
      > that cold spots were eliminated!
      > > I can't wait. The dog is very disappointed that she
      > > won't be able to take over my side of the bed tonite. I think
      > > praying for cold weather too.
      > ...hehehe!
      > Weather permitting, I will have SkyDog with me. UPS just
      delivered a
      > 20 oz. insulated doggie-bed for her...<g>... If it's really deep
      > or sub-zero, SkyDog says she's not coming! Will you be bringing
      > girl..?
      > Happy Trails,
      > J.D.
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic