11780Re: Exped DAM

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Dec 9, 2005
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "BRIAN" <opnheartscrub@t...> wrote:
      > My Exped DAM arrived by UPS tonite! This is an early gift from my
      > honey. I'm now one step closer to staying warm on Springer.

      Comgrats, Brian!

      I have had and used mine for just a couple months and LOVE it...!

      Do you also have an SPE...? The Exped DAM fits in the SPE just fine
      and does wonders for me. Because you will be riding a bit "higher" in
      the hammock, the sides seem to wrap-around you more. I "discovered"
      that cold spots were eliminated!

      > I can't wait. The dog is very disappointed that she
      > won't be able to take over my side of the bed tonite. I think she's
      > praying for cold weather too.

      ...hehehe!

      Weather permitting, I will have SkyDog with me. UPS just delivered a
      20 oz. insulated doggie-bed for her...<g>... If it's really deep snow
      or sub-zero, SkyDog says she's not coming! Will you be bringing your
      girl..?

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic