11617so many options so little time

  • chcoa
    Dec 2, 2005
      Since I know you guys always have great advice and even more opinions,
      I'm throwing out another question to ponder. Would a down jacket be a
      waist of time in a hammock, in that the insulation under me will be
      just as worthless as the insulation of a sleeping bag under me?

      I'm contemplating purchasing one but since they are so pricey I really
      want to make sure it will be a good addition to my kit before I make
      the investment. Opinions on the pro's and con's of down jackets would
      be wonderful too. thanks

      jamie in az
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic