11607[Hammock Camping] Re:Re: Preparing for Springer

  • Coy
    Dec 2, 2005
      Naw, we got 2-step snakes. they bite you, you take 2 steps an yer
      dead. I hear thays a den of them up on Springer. Hope JD dont git
      bit!

      Coy Boy PS the hoop snake catchin trick sounds interesting:')

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Ralph Oborn
      <Ralph.oborn@g...> wrote:

      > You all have hoop snakes back east?
      >
      > Herein Idaho when they want to get away real fast they grab their
      tails with
      > their mouths and roll down hill. Some have figured out how to roll
      part way
      > up the next hill.
      >
      > Best way to catch them is to stand near the bottom of the hill
      with a stick,
      > as a buddy moves up hill you can hook'em as they roll by.
      >
      > Ralph
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic