11528Re: {Spam?} [Hammock Camping] Re: electric hammock

  • Moe T. Crow
    Nov 30, 2005
      Ed. this link might be helpful also.
      http://www.ibmwr.org/otech/heatedclothing.html

      more of a DIY approach....

      On 11/30/05, Ed Speer <ed@...> wrote:
      > Seuss
      >

      > I didn't have time to check that web site until this am. Thanks. I'm
      > intrigued about adding heating wires to the bottom of a hammock and this
      > outfit looks promising. I'll call them today to see what they think..Ed
      >

      > Moderator, Hammock Camping List
      >
      > Editor, Hammock Camping News
      >
      > Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc
      >

      > _____

      "Say what you want and be who you are because those who mind don't
      matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic