11524RE: {Spam?} [Hammock Camping] Re: electric hammock

    Nov 30, 2005
      Seuss

      I didn't have time to check that web site until this am. Thanks. I'm
      intrigued about adding heating wires to the bottom of a hammock and this
      outfit looks promising. I'll call them today to see what they think..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____