11522Powdered Beer

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Nov 30, 2005
      > Now that would be quite a quantum leap, J.D. I can just see the
      > tiny packs of powdered beer right now-move over Wyler's and make
      > room for Budweiser!!

      Well, I don't see why someone hasn't come up with this yet!

      One of the few things I remember from H.S. Freshman Latin I was that
      the Romans had simialr weight & bulk issues bringing wine over the
      mountains. So, they tried distilling it and then re-constituting it
      when it got to Rome. However, it was TOO GOOD in the distilled form;
      so they called it "Brandy".

      Hmmm....???? Perhaps those who have attempted to produce freeze dried
      beer have discovered something similar and not telling us....??!?!?!?

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic