11519Layering?

  • PennyBright
    Nov 30, 2005
      I'm gearing up for my first test of winter hammocking, and was planning
      on adding a fleece liner bag I have to my system.

      Any idea if it would be more efficient insulation wise to use the liner
      inside my bag , or around it on the outside? I'm thinking that inside it
      would reduce my dead air space (my bag is a little large for me), but
      outside it would protect the warmth in the loft from being stripped away as
      easily.

      Also, if I used it outside the bag, I think I might be able to slide the
      blue pad into it..... I'm not sure, I'm going to test that later today. I'm
      not sure if there would be any value in that or not.

      Anna

      --
      http://long_trails.blogspot.com/