11142Re: [Hammock Camping] hennessy undercover/pad

  • jwj32542
    Nov 11, 2005
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "jmgiv47" <jmgarberson@h...>
      wrote:
      > It'd be interesting to sample the opinions of those on this Group
      > who have seen the content.

      I was hesitant to pay the fee, but I decided to pay when they
      started publishing hammock stuff. I'm glad I did, and I think it's
      a fair price considering that one purchase can easily get me a
      discount that exceeds the membership fee.

      I think the articles are excellent, but the forums aren't as easy to
      use as others - the "new posts" doesn't sort by thread they way WB
      does, for example. (Maybe there's an option in there I just haven't
      found yet, though.)

      Regarding elitism, there are a few people on those forums who get
      crotchety when they don't get the respect they think they deserve,
      but not many and they're easy enough to ignore when they get that
      way. (Not that other forums are immune from that, either.)

      All in all, I think the membership fee was worth it. They also have
      a guarantee to return your money if you don't want to stay.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic