11125[Hammock Camping] Re: Tarp Size

  • Coy
    Nov 7, 2005
      Hi Roby, you can see Daves tarp in his folder in the photos section.
      Its labled Youngblood. I just put a larger pic in my Files Folder.
      can't put the big pics in the photo folder. I just put it in and
      there will be an upload notification. On the purchase question. As
      far as I know Dave is not making tarps to sell. I saw his and asked
      if he could make me one like it only slightly larger. Mine is 11
      feet long and 8 feet 4 inches wide. So it's about a foot longer than
      his but only 4 or so inches wider.

      Coy Boy

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Roby Dorsett"
      <packtramp@h...> wrote:

      > Where can you see/purchase Youngblood's tarp? What is the website?
      > Thanks,
      > Rob
      >
      > _____
      >
      > His is the reason I made mine the size I did! I looked and
      visualized
      > smaller ones, and then I saw his, and I thought "you know, at 1.3
      oz
      > per sq yd, area is not something I want to skimp on..."
      >
      > Bill in Houston

      > > Bill, you'd like my "Super-Dave" (you know, the guy who does the
      > > stunts that backfire) tarp. I really liked Daves (Youngblood)
      setup