11053RE: [Hammock Camping] bias

    Nov 3, 2005
      I hope this means you'll be submitting some articles for inclusion in the
      Hammock Camping Newsletter! LOL But your observation is true-I have
      written nearly every article in the newsletters so far and the subjects are
      all about how I camp with my hammock. However, my greatest hope is that
      others will be forthcoming in submitting their own articles for publication.
      The newsletter's editorial policy is stated in the first few lines of each
      issue and stresses "sharing of information", "informative news", "no blatant
      advertising", & "submissions from others welcome". Other hammock
      manufacturers have been invited to submit material, but so far none have
      responded. I guess to date the newsletter does look like my own personal
      communication, but I envision it becoming our industry's primary source of
      information to share with everyone. So thanks for bringing this up-it gives
      me the opportunity to remind everyone to submit material for upcoming
      issues...Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc