      From: "jsmitty77" <jsmitty7@...>
      >Subject: bias

      >I was just wondering if anyone else noticed that the
      hammock camping
      newsletter is very biased. I know Ed Spear makes a
      living off of
      hammocks, but if someone were to publish a newsletter,
      every article in
      it should not promote 1 manufacturer. if it were the
      "Speer Hammock
      Camping newsletter" then I would have no problem with
      this. But for
      someone to have a newsletter that is supposed to
      encompass all of
      hammock camping, why are Hennesey and Clark not
      represented?

      http://farechase.yahoo.com
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic