11050bias

  • jsmitty77
    Nov 3, 2005
      I was just wondering if anyone else noticed that the hammock camping
      newsletter is very biased. I know Ed Spear makes a living off of
      hammocks, but if someone were to publish a newsletter, every article in
      it should not promote 1 manufacturer. if it were the "Speer Hammock
      Camping newsletter" then I would have no problem with this. But for
      someone to have a newsletter that is supposed to encompass all of
      hammock camping, why are Hennesey and Clark not represented?
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic