10943Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Full Moon Names 2005

    Oct 23, 2005
      marc... would you be the lonewolf who took part in the lynne whelden "secrets revealed" tape? also, what is wiccan, eclectic tradition? thanks...slowhike

      Marc <lonewolf_34668@...> wrote:--- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Bill Martin <bmartin@i...>
      wrote:

      > January 25, 5:32 a.m. EST -- The Full Wolf Moon. Amid the zero cold

      I am Wiccan, eclectic tradition. The names are different depending on
      which tradition you follow. The Celts, American Indians, etc all had
      different names for these moons.

      Being Wiccan and celebrating each full moon I am constantly aware of
      the moon phase. BTW the moon is currently 19 days and 13 hours old.

      Lone Wolf

      Camping hammock Camping food Gsi outdoors Happy camper Outdoors Great outdoors

      tim garner