10926Re: [Hammock Camping] Hammocks in parks

  • J.F. Hill
    Oct 21, 2005
      Well, let me be really clear - I don't want any misconceptions. The
      only parks I've checked with so far are those listed - Guntersville,
      Mt. Cheaha, Oak Mountain, and Desoto. When I check with others I'll
      post that info. I kinda think that if you do like some have said
      and go to the ranger first and explain what you're going to do you
      might not have any trouble. Wishful thinking maybe?

      john