      From: tim garner <slowhike@...<mailto:slowhike@...>>
      Subject: Re: more hammocking at BPL

      Rick <ra1@...<mailto:ra1@...>> wrote:

      Well that is interesting. I do believe it is the lightest way to get
      effective inch-thick insulation.

      rick... i`m planing to add 2 or 3" of insulation permanantly to a home made winter hammock, but i haven`t heard any response to a question i asked earlyer; if a tree falls in the forest when there`s no-one... oh...no, that`s not it! do yall think it would be money better spent to order some type of insulation(delta or something) rather than use the cheap stuff from walmart? i suspect i would end up w/ a better weight to warmth ratio, but i wonder how MUCH differance there would be. thanks...slowhike