      From: bronco372003 [mailto:hlusk@...]
      Sent: Friday, April 18, 2003 12:04 AM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Hammock Camping Condensation

      Hello to everyone, I really enjoy this forum. Great info.  I sleep
      in a HH and I made a new sleeping pad last week and tried it out the
      other night.  I used a 3/8" closed cell pad 27" x 72" , I made wings
      from my shoulders to my waist Overall width was 34"(I am broad in
      the shoulders) and I attached a piece or 5/16" Reflectix from my
      shoulders to my butt. The temp was about 29 degs F. and snowing.  I
      was quite warm all night but in the morning I had some condensation.
      I think if it was any colder I would have been quite wet on my
      backside.  Any suggestions ??  Or it that typical with the reflectix
      as a thermal barrier? I had the reflectix facing down. Maybe it
      should be up? Maybe some add a piece of polar fleece?  Any
      suggestions would be great.
      Thanks
      H.L.