10606Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: hammock talk @ BPL.com

    Oct 4 1:10 PM
      i think you may be right jamie ...slowhike

      chcoa <jdeben@...> wrote:I think the author may be Carol Crooker instead of Cook but I could be
      wrong. I know Carol (as I'm sure some of the other BGTers do as well)
      and I don't think there is another Carol who is part of BPL.

      Jamie D

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "tim garner" <slowhike@y...>
      > ed & others... if you have an online membership w/
      > backpackinglight.com ( so you can access all articals), they have an
      > interresting artical comparing hammock to ground sleeping in the
      > ultralight catagory. on the left side of the home page click on
      > features. a couple articals down you`ll see
      > 'super ultralight tarp vs. hammock". at the bottom of that artical
      > there is some open discusion. the author (carol cook) mentions the
      > speer hammock & i suggested they take a look at the SPE on eds
      > also they have an interresting artical on cutting down & resealing a
      > thermarest. i brought up the possibility of making one from
      > scrach. ...slowhike

      tim garner

      Yahoo! for Good