10576Re: Baden Powel - hammocker

  • jonas4321
    Oct 3, 2005
      I was staffing an Intro to Outdoor Leader Skills training session (for
      adult Boy Scout leaders) this weekend, and for the very first time, I
      was given time (officially) to discuss hammock camping during the
      Campsite Selection and Setup session. If I had had that picture, it
      would have made a few jaws drop! I'll incorporate it into the next
      session in the spring.

      Thanks, Rick!!! And thank you Shane for the wonderful quote!

      ps- Baden Powell has two "L"s in it, if anyone is going to put it up
      onto a site.

      > I was going through a list of paintings by Baden Powel, founder of Boy
      > Scouts. I found this image which he called My House in the Woods.
      >
      > It should look familiar to every hammock camper.
    • Show all 61 messages in this topic

    »
    «