10395Re: West Coast Hammockers, Unite!

  • jwj32542
    Sep 9, 2005
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Takeda <takeda@s...>
      wrote:
      > Didn't we talk about doing something on the West Coast once before?

      Some folks tried to hook up in Arizona but I don't remember if they
      ever did. Jamie (chcoa) was one, IIRC.

      So we have two just North of SF and me 2 hours South of SF. You guys
      know a good place somewhere in between? Or a good place just a bit
      North of you guys? I'm less than an hour North of Big Sur, which is
      pretty nice hiking...gotta have some big tree huggers, though!

      Can you guys do a weekend in early October? I should be testing the
      Crazy Creek by then, too.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic