10375Re: Hot Springs Sep05

  • dlfrost_1
    Sep 8 10:43 PM
      > Just a reminder that our next SEHHA campout is Sep 23 & 24 in Hot
      > Springs, NC. Everyone is welcome. For those needing more
      details:
      > http://www.speerhammocks.com/Assets/HotSpringsSep05.htm
      >
      > This is our 12th southeast hammock campout and we're expecting a
      good
      > crowd.

      I'm also planning to attend--I'll know for certain next week.

      I'd like to pick up an SPE while I'm there... one with the wings
      undivided (one large pocket on each side instead of two). With
      matching wing pieces and two full-length pads--all cut from that thin
      stuff you showed me at the last campout. If it's not too late to do
      this lemmie know and we'll email it about: dlfrost(at)aol.com

      Doug Frost
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic