10358Re: RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: Hot Springs Sep05

  • opnheartscrub@tampabay.rr.com
    Sep 7, 2005
      > Hi everyone
      >
      > Just a reminder that our next SEHHA campout is Sep 23 & 24 in Hot
      > Springs, NC. Everyone is welcome. For those needing more
      details:
      > http://www.speerhammocks.com/Assets/HotSpringsSep05.htm

      Ed,

      As it stands now, I believe I'll be able to attend. I managed to pull
      some strings and get a few days off work. It will be good to see you
      all again and to meet some others that I only know from the posts
      here. Since the last SEHHA I've made myself a hammock incorporating
      the things I like best about the Speer, HH, and some of Risk's
      designs. Will you have any tarps for sale there? I might be
      interested in buying one from you. Also what weather should I prepare
      for (temps)?

      Thanks,

      Brian (from Tampa)
      AKA: T-BACK