10351Hot Springs Sep05

    Sep 7, 2005
      Hi everyone

      Just a reminder that our next SEHHA campout is Sep 23 & 24 in Hot
      Springs, NC. Everyone is welcome. For those needing more details:
      http://www.speerhammocks.com/Assets/HotSpringsSep05.htm

      This is our 12th southeast hammock campout and we're expecting a good
      crowd. The weather here in western NC has turned more Fall like with
      much cooler evenings. Even the days are not as hot as last month.
      It's a great time to be outdoors and the mountain setting of Hot
      Springs should be quite enjoyable.

      Slowhike & JD, we'll be looking for you guys....Ed & Karen
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic