10341Re: [Hammock Camping] Newbie Question

  • jwj32542
    Sep 6 8:59 PM
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "rwattenbach@j..."
      <rwattenbach@j...> wrote:
      > Awesome! The little head sticking out of the pea pod is so cute.
      So where do you get the 1.1 oz fabric? A regular fabric store?

      Not many fabric stores carry it. Every time I go to Walmart I check
      the $1/yd bin and sometimes I get lucky...I've found DWR, regular old
      ripstop, and several yards of silnylon there.

      Or if you don't want to do it hit-or-miss, you can order it from
      several places online, like thru-hiker.com, owfinc.com, and noah
      lamport.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic