10308Re: Re: [Hammock Camping] GPS UTM coordinates

  • RevT
    Sep 1, 2005
      OK. Let me think about it. I have some stuff at home (I'm not there now
      unfortunatly, but will be Fri afternoon.) I have some notes about UTM from
      some old SAR stuff.

      Most of the MiI I know uses MGRS (Military Grid Refernce System)so make sure
      you have the same coords.

      Off hand I would think that each box could be (should be) broken down into
      10ths. Try dividing it out by ten.

      I have some emails on it I can search now. BRB

      Brian