10281Re: [Hammock Camping] Alright alright alright

  • Sandy Kramer
    Aug 29, 2005
      i host some yahoo groups and there is a way for a poster to delete his/her own post.

      go to home page
      click on messages
      find the damning item
      delete

      of course, those of us getting individual emails WILL have received it.

      sandy in miami who only suffered some lost trees and roof tiles post Katrina

      jwj32542 <jwj32542@...> wrote:
      Sorry...I've been getting a lot of emails over this and I didn't
      realize this one was going to the list. AAAARGH!!

      Talk about letting the genie out of the bottle...I'm just not learning
      today! :)

      Shane, please delete this, too...I didn't mean to send it to the list
      either.

      Knocking it off,

      Jeff

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, J J <jwj32542@y...> wrote:
      > Yeah...I sent him an email about that. He said he just got confused
      on
      > the email addresses and wasn't implying anything about me. Sure
      looked
      > like it to me.
      >
      > Damn...all this over a BGT review!
      >
      > --- RevT <brian.tannehill@g...> wrote:
      >
      > > Its the power......
      > >
      > > Brian
      > >
      > > > Easy as pie. I have a thing about spammers and cheats...

      Camping tents Camping hammock Happy camper Outdoors

      Sandy Kramer
      work # 305-471-1913