10137[Hammock Camping] Re: August 2005 Issue of Hammock Camping News now available

  • chcoa
    Aug 12, 2005
      Thank you. I wrote the first message before I saw the corrected
      posting.

      jamie

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, tim garner <slowhike@y...>
      wrote:
      > jamie... your using the 1st address ed gave; there`s an L on the
      end that don`t belong there. ed`s 2nd email has the correct
      link. ...slowhike

      > chcoa <jdeben@h...> wrote:Sorry to be the bubble burster ED but the
      link did not work for me
      > this time either. It says, Error on page Not found.
      >
      > jamie in az
      >
      > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Speer" <ed@s...> wrote:
      > > For those who missed the August issue of my Hammock Camping
      > > Newsletter, it's now posted free online at:
      > >
      > > http://www.hammockcamping.com/Newsletters/NEWS.html
      > >
      > > In fact, all past newsletters are posted there as well.
      > >
      > > What an adventure the past 11 days have been! Both of my hammock
      > > web sites froze immediately after I posted the Aug Newsletter on
      > Jul
      > > 31st! I was then gone for a few days, but when I returned I
      found
      > > messages from several List folks who couldn't find the
      newsletter.
      > > Thus began a hair-pulling, nail-bitting saga that hopefully is
      now
      > > over! I've dumped my old server and moved both web sites to a
      new
      > > one, hopefully with better technical support. My old server was
      > > making 'upgrades' to their service which resulted in my web sites
      > > becoming inaccessible to me for updating. After a week of
      fighting
      > > with them, I cancelled and moved to a new server. I'm happy to
      > > report that both web sites are now back up and running just
      fine.
      > > Sorry for the inconvenience--thanks for bearing with me....Ed
      > >
      > > Moderator, Hammock Camping List
      > > Author, Hammock Camping The Complete Guide
      > > Editor, Hammock Camping News
      > > Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      > Camping tents Camping hammock Happy camper Outdoors

      Terms of Service.