10116Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: August 2005 Issue of Hammock Camping News now available

    Aug 11, 2005
      jamie... your using the 1st address ed gave; there`s an L on the end that don`t belong there. ed`s 2nd email has the correct link. ...slowhike

      chcoa <jdeben@...> wrote:Sorry to be the bubble burster ED but the link did not work for me
      this time either. It says, Error on page Not found.

      jamie in az

      > For those who missed the August issue of my Hammock Camping
      > Newsletter, it's now posted free online at:
      >
      > http://www.hammockcamping.com/Newsletters/NEWS.html
      >
      > In fact, all past newsletters are posted there as well.
      >
      > What an adventure the past 11 days have been! Both of my hammock
      > web sites froze immediately after I posted the Aug Newsletter on
      Jul
      > 31st! I was then gone for a few days, but when I returned I found
      > messages from several List folks who couldn't find the newsletter.
      > Thus began a hair-pulling, nail-bitting saga that hopefully is now
      > over! I've dumped my old server and moved both web sites to a new
      > one, hopefully with better technical support. My old server was
      > making 'upgrades' to their service which resulted in my web sites
      > becoming inaccessible to me for updating. After a week of fighting
      > with them, I cancelled and moved to a new server. I'm happy to
      > report that both web sites are now back up and running just fine.
      > Sorry for the inconvenience--thanks for bearing with me....Ed
      >
      > Moderator, Hammock Camping List
      > Author, Hammock Camping The Complete Guide
      > Editor, Hammock Camping News
      > Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      Camping tents Camping hammock Happy camper Outdoors

      tim garner