10009Re: Loop hike info?

  • Coy
    Aug 7, 2005
      I found it does keep me from getting as diagonal but I compensate by
      putting my heels on each side of the hammock. Its hard to explain
      but it keeps the stress off the back of my knees. I'll try to get a
      pick next week of what I'm talking about with the bag slid back so
      you can see.

      Coy Boy PS I'm no bag lady either!!! just a hobo or bum Deb
      probably could be but I can't be:')

      > > Since i switched over to pulling my bag over my hammock
      > Coy,
      > Do you find this restricts your movement? Can you still get
      > diagonal? Can you sleep on your side? Fetal position?
      > What about ventilation? Does your bag still have a zipper on it?
      > Just curious...I was updating the page today and thought of some
      > things. DebW's picture is up there now as well...she pulls her
      bag up
      > like you do.
      > Couple of bag ladies... ;P
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic