Floating Cross question

  • cirrex2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2003
      On the Mr.Hamel Photos there is a particular of a drawing showing the
      layout of the magnetic field of the floating cross...Were is the
      large drawing?
      +Aug+2002&.src=gr&.dnm=Mag+Pole+Layout+for+floating+cross.jpg&.view=t&
      .done=http%3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/hameltech/lst%3f%
      26.dir=/Mr%2bHamel%2b-%2bAug%2b2002%26.src=gr%26.view=t
    • Ole Jensen
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2003
        Cirrex,
        I compared the original I have against the one in the photo
        section. it is not much better. I think it is because of
        the plastic sheet that covers the paper. try asking Dan Larochelle
        if he has a better image of that in his collection.
        Ole.