Re: This is Pramod again after a long time

  • Andrew Thorp
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 9 10:36 PM
      No, these plans alone are not sufficient to construct a 'working'
      device from without a lot of imagination because they are rather
      lacking in detail. The text is riddled with typos and the images are
      all copy-n-paste from the internet, with some being very contradictory
      in what they show.

      In short, these are not plans but a series of unresearched (and
      unreferenced) line drawings strung together with paragraphs of equally
      poor text. I don't see any photos or evidence that the typist actually
      built (finished) a 3CD, and personally feel that there is nothing in
      the plans regarding construction that hasn't been posted to this group
      previously.

      Andrew.

      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Pramod Agrawal" <pramod@a...> wrote:
      > ear Mike,
      > Thanks a lot for this info. But does it work correctly? :-)
      > Pramod.

    • Pramod Agrawal
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 9 11:41 PM
        Dear Group members,

        I have a question:
        Did anybody successfully developed an M3CD or 45 GD Device?
        If yes, then I would like to know the details so that I can also create the
        same.
        I will keep all my progress posted to the group.

        Pramod.

        > If its a reliable set of plans you need, there is a set that you can buy
        > that was sanctioned by Hamel himself as being accurate enough for his
        > personal endorsement. You can purchase them online at
        > www.futurehorizons.net/grav.htm for about $30USD, they are very good (I
        have
        > a set).
        >
        > Mike

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        ---
      • Jon C. Munson II
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 10 5:01 AM
          to the best of my knowledge, the cones should NOT pop out of the ring, rather, the cones should be weighted such that they FLOAT within the ring.  if you must apply downward pressure to make the cones stay put then there is something wrong.

          jon