Richard Crandel is ripping off my site

  • jszymanek2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2003
      I do not have Richard Crandel's book, but it has come to my attention
      that Richard Crandel's book contains information and photos from my
      site. Photos of my machines, and information from Chris.

      I was not asked if this information could be used. It says plainly on
      my site that I must be asked. Neither Chris nor myself are credited
      as the source of this information. Its just ripped off my site and
      sold in a book.

      I am not very happy about this.

      Richard Crandel, you have some explaining to do.

      -Justin