"They All Told the Truth: The Antigravity Papers" Book Review

  • Colin Quinney
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 2 12:41 AM
      "They All Told the Truth: The Antigravity Papers" by Richard P. Crandall

      Trafford Publishing.

      http://www.trafford.com/robots/03-0086.html

      I just finished reading this book today and it's quite long- maybe 800
      pages of 8 by 11's.

      This is not only a book on how to build a simplified antigravity device.
      Richard P. Crandall also tells us in great detail *why* he believes it will
      work, and with the physics to back it up.

      I have been reading on the subject of antigravity for about 45 years. I only
      have first year university, so am not qualified to analyse his unified
      theory that he has actually taken to below the level of quarks, because it
      requires a knowledge of physics that frankly is beyond me- PhD level at
      least.. Having said my caveat, my overall "lay" impression is that it is
      detailed, comprehensive, and *apparently* consistent. It *appears* to be
      reasonable. I could follow him step by step at the "lay" level, and he
      claims that Hal Puthoff looked at it from the PhD level and said that it
      looked very good.

      I do give Crandall high points for joining the dots between [apparently]
      disparate antigravity device claims. He appears to be much further along
      that road than some. Simplistically speaking he is dealing with the
      induction of antigravity by modulation of gravitomagnetism, but he explains
      all this on a very deep level while simultaneously developing his unified
      theory. There are some interesting and new simpler antigravity experimental
      designs in his book based on not only his own theories but relating and
      referencing to the experiments of Eugene Podkletnov, Henry Wallace, David
      Hamel, and an alleged design of a craft at S-4, Area 51.

      Crandall's designs are much easier to implement. His theory explains (also
      in detail) the natural *source* of the significant power required to
      generate the necessary gravity waves. This will surprise you.

      I was disappointed that there is no antigravity experiment that he had
      personally *completed*, although he gives a reference to an observation of
      free electrical energy noted as a side effect to an uncompleted antigravity
      experiment that he was currently working on.

      He explains how and why David Hamel's device works. There is also brief
      stuff in the book about Hamel's alien contacts. You know. Like angels. I had
      a hard time dealing with that in what appears to be a hard physics
      presentation. It actually made me cringe. Yes, I am on also the Hameltech
      list and on ufo lists because I believe there is *overwhelming* evidence of
      aliens around us if we just open our eyes long enough to read about it, but
      I always personally "compartmentalize" the two subjects. I realize it's very
      important to leave no stone unturned and always try to keep an open mind.
      Frustrating sometimes, but important, and so I once visited David Hamel
      myself, and I have seen his *ship*. He's quite a personable and interesting
      older gentleman. I had to overcome my own personal biases because I have
      seen the close similarities between Hamel's design with several other
      claims, yet strangely enough David Hamel has *no* physics to speak of, no
      science library, and he is also *not* connected to the Internet, and so we
      are left scratching our heads about his *source*.

      Anyway back to the book. It's jam-packed with ideas and math and physics
      that appear from my perspective to be consistently supporting his theory,
      and interestingly I am also aware of a couple of other antigravity claims
      that he did *not* mention that also tend to support his theories.

      For US $49.00 I would say it's a good deal even if you are only an armchair
      theorist of "how those *devices* might work". This book is rich with ideas.
      Considering the amount of work (and paper) that he's put into it, and I
      don't think his return will be that great.

      There are several experiments to try. If it turns out that he is correct,
      that fifty bucks will be the steal of a lifetime but the book then just
      *might* get suppressed. His brief mentioning of aliens in the book however
      guarantees that the mainstream will never accept his physics. I believe that
      he designed his book mainly for folks just like us. We, the experimenters
      and the members of these kinds of lists.

      If you can get over the brief alien portion mixed right in with the hard
      physics then I would recommend that you read this book, yet it's still a
      gamble isn't it, because this book only *might* have a very great value. If
      he is correct however, a Nobel Prize just wouldn't be good enough.

      Happy experimenting :-)

      Best Regards,
      Colin Quinney

      ---
    • dreamofgod2002
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 2 5:20 AM
        Hey Colin, are you richard crandall's sales agent or what ? I was
        not aware that 'hameltech' is a forum to sell or promote other
        people's books.

        -Rainbird-
      • Colin Quinney
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 2 8:22 AM
          seekerwise26@... Said:

          >Hey Colin, are you Richard Crandall's sales agent or what ? I was
          > not aware that 'hameltech' is a forum to sell or promote other
          > people's books.
          >
          > -Rainbird-

          Is Crandall correct? I don't know. I am unbiased. If you are on this list
          though, that means you are interested in Hameltech. Books relating to Hamel
          are very much on topic here, and I swear that I have absolutely *no*
          relationship to Crandall or his publisher. I have provided this
          **independent** book review as a service, just as I have previously given a
          small donation to Hamel's construction costs, just as a service. A small
          price to pay from me, considering the amount of money and effort and time
          that many others have put into developing Hamel technology from some other
          members on this list. Crandall not only analyses the Hamel technology in
          great detail but he also publishes some fascinating excerpts from Hamel Web
          Sites that are now extinct- and cannot even be found on the archives of the
          waybackmachine. By finding the common factors of other antigravity devices
          and using David Hamel as the key ingredient in that process, Crandall may
          have done the development of Hamel technology a great service and may turn
          some previous biases about Hamel from negative to positive. Fortunately the
          designs he published to prove or disprove his theory are relatively easy to
          build.

          BTW, my normal mode of inquiry toward antigravity devices is always one of
          open minded scientific scepticism. This simply means that I do not accept on
          face value that a report is true unless it has been independently replicated
          or *proven* in some other fashion, such as good video or film records, or if
          I can see it with my own eyes. Until then, I remain relatively unbiased,
          neither believing nor unbelieving. Since replications of these complex
          disparate devices are still practically non-existent (except *possibly* the
          Roshin/Godin experimental replication of Searl's SEG report, and with
          several reports of replications of the Hamel 3-CD's), what Crandall has done
          instead is to look at most of the main antigravity reports and analyse them
          from the perspective of his own theory- that is- the common factors relating
          to same, and then he simplifies it. Gravitomagnetism is not something that
          he made up. It is predicted by Einstein and many others and it has been
          observed in some labs. I myself am preparing to do a gravitomagnetic
          experiment even before reading the book. (To learn more, do a Goggle
          search.)

          BTW- the Gravity- B satellite is scheduled to measure the gravitomagnetic
          field created by the spin of the earth. It was scheduled for launch in April
          of this year, but the recent shuttle disaster may have postponed it since I
          have yet to see a record of it's launch.

          Best Regards,
          Colin
        • Timothy
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 2 9:52 AM
            Sell??? I did not see where he is selling
            anything... I just saw where he gave his opinion
            on a book he just read... Nothing wrong with
            that... In fact I would say it's right on topic
            as the book also contains info about hamel
            tech...
            I have not read the book...
            But may???
            Timothy...

            --- dreamofgod2002 <seekerwise26@...>
            wrote:
            > Hey Colin, are you richard crandall's sales
            > agent or what ? I was
            > not aware that 'hameltech' is a forum to sell
            > or promote other
            > people's books.
            >
            > -Rainbird-

            http://calendar.yahoo.com
          • dreamofgod2002
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 2 11:56 AM
              Are you guys not 'AWARE' that David Hamel himself rejected this
              xrickcrandallx stuff ?

              -Rainbird-
            • Colin Quinney
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 2 1:18 PM
                Dear Rainbird,

                Sorry but I could not seem to find your real name Rainbird, so even though I
                do not understand the reason for your yahoo-anonymity, if that is your wish-
                so be it.

                The greatest thing about the scientific method Rainbird is that we can use
                it to test Crandall's or Hamel's theories and we do not need to rely on
                anyone's opinion, even including yours, no matter how much we respect you,
                or revere your source. The essence of the scientific method is to maintain a
                "neutrality" until a proof is offered, and even then this is no guarantee
                that the discoverer has the theory correct. Usually proof comes from: what
                does it predict? Build it. Does it work? Yes? Then independent replications.
                There have been several replications of the 3-CD device, and this indicates
                that Hamel may be on the correct track, but now "some of us" may also wish
                to see if Crandall is also correct by building his simpler devices. Maybe
                both of them are correct, like the descriptions of "reality" by blind men
                feeling different parts of an elephant. But if you call yourself a seeker of
                scientific truth you must keep an open mind.

                I remain, totally neutral..

                Colin Quinney

                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 2 1:55 PM
                  Since this guy rickcrandall is trying to sell and promote his book
                  about David Hamel and the others on Hameltech, with some of you
                  buying into it- then the next question would be...is xrickx giving
                  any proceeds of the sale of his book to David Hamel and the others he
                  is apparently writting about ? hmmm...I wonder.

                  -Rainbird- This IS my REAL name, straight from the Creator himself.
                • Colin Quinney
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jun 2 2:02 PM
                    Also- Why, and when did David reject Crandall's theory? Crandall totally
                    *supports* Hamel's theory. Crandall just uses standard scientific
                    terminology to identify the various terminologies or symbolic formula that
                    David gave us. This is not unusual. For instance, even within standard
                    physics, the gravitomagnetic field is called by various names depending on
                    the various researchers or authors: Spin field. Torsion field. Lens Thirring
                    effect. Kinemassic field. David calls it Kryptonique. (Different names for
                    the same elephant.)

                    Colin
                    <snip>Usually proof comes from: what

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jun 2 2:52 PM
                      Dear Rainbird,

                      Sorry about that regarding your name Rainbird. I do apologise.. very much.

                      It's not a question of "buying into it", as you so delicately put it.
                      Crandall is a scientist. His theory goes far beyond Hamel. It includes some
                      of the greatest experimental and theoretical physicists going back for
                      hundreds of years. Newton, Einstein, etc. Scientific progress is built on
                      the shoulders of those who came before. Recently however, he includes
                      Podkletnov, Searl, Roshin, Godin, Wallace, TT Brown, & Hamel. Why should he
                      donate anything to any of them. He gives them the credit they deserve as the
                      pioneers, and that is as it should be. Are you so afraid of Crandall? I hope
                      you are not one of those persons that Bill Beaty calls a "true believer". A
                      true believer is someone who "knows" the truth, and cannot be swayed from
                      his position by any amount, no matter what other information is presented to
                      them. They are on the opposite side of the coin of the diehard sceptics and
                      they muddy the waters equally.

                      Please try to understand the meaning of neutrality. I will not weep if
                      either Hamel or Crandall are wrong. But I do "hope" that at least "one" of
                      them is right :-)

                      Be well.

                      Colin

                      Message 10 of 13 , Jun 2 4:00 PM
                        I SEEK the TRUTH out and EXPOSE the deception that I see out there,
                        Plain and Simple.
                        And if you really want to know why David Hamel rejected rickcrandall,
                        ask David Hamel himself.

                        -Rainbird-
                      • dreamofgod2002
                        Message 11 of 13 , Jun 2 5:57 PM
                          David Hamel is a very religious and spiritually guided man
                          who's 'Task from God' is not up for sale to anybody, but to benefit
                          those that have a Pure Heart, nor should anyone else selfishly profit
                          from what he shares so freely with everyone else.

                          -Rainbird-
                        • billsaleen
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jun 2 7:47 PM
                            This is becoming ridiculous. The section on David Hamel (judging by the table of
                            contents, as I have not yet read it--it is third on my list of rather lengthy books) is
                            only 27 pages--5 of which are Crandall's analysis of Hamel's Technology. This book
                            is HUGE! I did not count how many there are (they are not numbered conventionally),
                            but 27 is a VERY SMALL percentage. Richard Crandall is clearly not "selfishly profiting"
                            from this. Quite honestly, I look forward to reading his insights. Let's move on. . .
                            Please!

                            - Bill

                            --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "dreamofgod2002" <seekerwise26@y...> wrote:
                            > David Hamel is a very religious and spiritually guided man
                            > who's 'Task from God' is not up for sale to anybody, but to benefit
                            > those that have a Pure Heart, nor should anyone else selfishly profit
                            > from what he shares so freely with everyone else.
                            >
                            > -Rainbird-
                          • Val Gruno
                            Message 13 of 13 , Jun 2 8:38 PM

                              dreamofgod2002 <seekerwise26@...> wrote:

                              Could you please identify as to which device you have or intend to work on rainbird.

                              Have you built any 3CDs or???

                              Val

                              Do you Yahoo!?