Re: [hameltech] OT: Pole Shift

  • Timothy
    Message 1 of 12 , May 31, 2003
      The simple truth... pole shifts have happened...
      they are etched in stone... load stones formed in
      volcanic up evil cooled in a north south magnetic
      orientation... there have been over six hundred
      different orientations that have been proven and
      documented...

      the records all reveal stories of great world up
      evil in the past... floods... ice... everything
      imaginable and some quite beyond that... but all
      have records that have now been traced to facts
      in the very stones of the earth... even a great
      flood about the time of Noah...

      so... will there be a pole shift??? YES...
      when??? your guess is as good as anyone's... LOL

      It was not a prediction but a statement of
      fact... "no man will know the time or day"...
      bla... bla... bla...

      so... can we now stop trying to pin down what no
      one knows????
      Timothy...

      --- Mik <kelmik@...> wrote:
      > Ok, you told us so. :)

      http://calendar.yahoo.com
    • Leif Kravis
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 13, 2003
        UPHEAVALS NOT UP EVIL

        --- Mik <kelmik@...> wrote:
        > Ok, you told us so. :)

        http://calendar.yahoo.com

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Leif Kravis
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 13, 2003
          UPHEAVALS NOT UP EVIL

          --- Mik <kelmik@...> wrote:
          > Ok, you told us so. :)

          http://calendar.yahoo.com

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • Timothy
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 13, 2003
            Thank you for the spelling corection...
            does this also mean that heavals will happen???

            Timtohy...

            --- Leif Kravis <lkravis@...> wrote:
            > UPHEAVALS NOT UP EVIL
            >
            > Timothy <flytch@...> wrote: The simple
            > truth... pole shifts have happened...

            http://sbc.yahoo.com
          • justis552
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 13, 2003
              So what is supposed to happen when the poles shift? I watched a
              program on discovery channel that said that the poles shifted north
              to south, back and forth on a regular basis. They mentioned nothing
              of the effects that this would have on the earth itelf. Did I hear
              them correctly or are you guys talking about something else?

              Jeff

              --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Timothy <flytch@y...> wrote:
              > Thank you for the spelling corection...
              > does this also mean that heavals will happen???
              >
              > Timtohy...
              >
              > --- Leif Kravis <lkravis@y...> wrote:
              > > UPHEAVALS NOT UP EVIL
              > >
              > > Timothy <flytch@y...> wrote: The simple
              > > truth... pole shifts have happened...

              > http://sbc.yahoo.com
            • Timothy
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 13, 2003
                Well Jeff... read revelations... You see I do not
                see this as a foretelling of only what will
                happen... but what has happened in the past...
                Every continent has cities off shore in about
                three hundred feet of water... Every few years
                this world shakes rattles and rolls and then we
                need to pick up the peace's and start all over
                again... but don't worry too much... this usually
                happens AFTER a major ice age... see the ice
                builds up on the polls and creates a out of
                balance effect... then the polls shift... the and
                the revelations happens yet again... this has
                happened many times in history... the records are
                in the very rock around us...

                Can we stop it??? not that I can see... we are
                just flees on the butt of the dog... we are along
                for the ride my friend...

                Timothy...

                --- justis552 <justis552@...> wrote:
                > So what is supposed to happen when the poles
                > shift? I watched a
                > program on discovery channel that said that the
                > poles shifted north
                > to south, back and forth on a regular basis.
                > They mentioned nothing
                > of the effects that this would have on the
                > earth itelf. Did I hear
                > them correctly or are you guys talking about
                > something else?
                >
                > Jeff

                http://sbc.yahoo.com
              • Leif Kravis
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 14, 2003
                  What is being talked about, "Pole Shift" is not a reversal of the earth's magnetic field, but, rather a physical shifting of polar areas to areas near the equator as the weight of the polar caps creates an unrecoverable wobble in the earth's rotation.

                  justis552 <justis552@...> wrote:
                  So what is supposed to happen when the poles shift? I watched a
                  program on discovery channel that said that the poles shifted north
                  to south, back and forth on a regular basis. They mentioned nothing
                  of the effects that this would have on the earth itelf. Did I hear
                  them correctly or are you guys talking about something else?

                  Jeff

                  --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Timothy <flytch@y...> wrote:
                  > Thank you for the spelling corection...
                  > does this also mean that heavals will happen???
                  >
                  > Timtohy...
                  >
                  > --- Leif Kravis <lkravis@y...> wrote:
                  > > UPHEAVALS NOT UP EVIL
                  > >
                  > > Timothy <flytch@y...> wrote: The simple
                  > > truth... pole shifts have happened...

                  > http://sbc.yahoo.com

                  Do you Yahoo!?
                • Leif Kravis
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 14, 2003

                    justis552 <justis552@...> wrote:
                    So what is supposed to happen when the poles shift? I watched a
                    program on discovery channel that said that the poles shifted north
                    to south, back and forth on a regular basis. They mentioned nothing
                    of the effects that this would have on the earth itelf. Did I hear
                    them correctly or are you guys talking about something else?

                    Jeff

                    --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Timothy <flytch@y...> wrote:
                    > Thank you for the spelling corection...
                    > does this also mean that heavals will happen???
                    >
                    > Timtohy...
                    >
                    > --- Leif Kravis <lkravis@y...> wrote:
                    > > UPHEAVALS NOT UP EVIL
                    > >
                    > > Timothy <flytch@y...> wrote: The simple
                    > > truth... pole shifts have happened...

                    > http://sbc.yahoo.com

                    Do you Yahoo!?
                  • Steven Ontiveros
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 27, 2003
                      But I thought the ice caps were melting at an alarming
                      rate? Wouldn't that decrease the weight on the poles?
                      Here are some stories about Antartica:
                      http://www.enterprisemission.com/antarctica.htm

                      --- Leif Kravis <lkravis@...> wrote:
                      > What is being talked about, "Pole Shift" is not a
                      > reversal of the earth's magnetic field, but, rather
                      > a physical shifting of polar areas to areas near the
                      > equator as the weight of the polar caps creates an
                      > unrecoverable wobble in the earth's rotation.
                      >
                      > justis552 <justis552@...> wrote:So what is
                      > supposed to happen when the poles shift? I watched a
                      >
                      > program on discovery channel that said that the
                      > poles shifted north
                      > to south, back and forth on a regular basis. They
                      > mentioned nothing
                      > of the effects that this would have on the earth
                      > itelf. Did I hear
                      > them correctly or are you guys talking about
                      > something else?
                      >
                      > Jeff
                      >
                      > --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Timothy
                      > <flytch@y...> wrote:
                      > > Thank you for the spelling corection...
                      > > does this also mean that heavals will happen???
                      > >
                      > > Timtohy...
                      > >
                      > > --- Leif Kravis <lkravis@y...> wrote:
                      > > > UPHEAVALS NOT UP EVIL
                      > > >
                      > > > Timothy <flytch@y...> wrote: The simple
                      > > > truth... pole shifts have happened...

                      > > http://sbc.yahoo.com
                      >

                      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                      > Terms of Service.

                      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
                    • jszymanek2000
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 27, 2003
                        Steve, the earth is going to flip because the core is becoming off
                        balance. At least this is how I understand it.

                        Some say the ice caps are melting, other sources indicate that polar
                        temps are lower. The global warming thing is quite confusing. Weather
                        stations in remote areas are decreasing. Most are in cities, and as
                        the cities get bigger, so does the bubble of warmer air that covers
                        them. So urban weather stations show a increase in average
                        temperature.

                        Of course there is a completely opposite story. Which is true (or the
                        most true) is hard to say. The big debate is if the weather changes
                        are because of mans influence or natural cycles. I think probably a
                        bit of both.

                        So its hard to say what is really going on. I always say you don't
                        KNOW for sure until you've seen it or done it for you self. Until
                        then it is really only a belief.

                        So I guess I don't KNOW much at all :-)
                        Justin

                        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Steven Ontiveros