Re: New Members

  • Travis
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2003
      Uhhmmm Lin, i never sent u any emails bud. You probly got it set to
      email. so instead of coming to the hameltech yahoo group, your just
      checking your mail. Well if not, dont worry, im used to getting
      slapped in the face for trying to help. Ohh and BTW, dont come here
      asking every imaginable question. No-one would enjoy it but you.
      And thats the reason for my last post, but u shot it down.

      -Travis

      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Lin/Sandy" <bryton@v...> wrote:
      > Really what I want. -Travis, I am a new member and what I want is
      not to get emails from you. If I want to know the answer to
      something I will ask,but, please DO NOT send me anymore emails. Lin

      Service.
    • David Koukourou
      Message 2 of 5 , May 8, 2003
        heh that was pretty funny.  but Travis has tough skin.  Well Lin we now know you're not interested in adding to the group mentality (ie a lurker) :) lol
        Uhhmmm Lin, i never sent u any emails bud.  You probly got it set to
        email.  so instead of coming to the hameltech yahoo group, your just
        checking your mail.  Well if not, dont worry, im used to getting
        slapped in the face for trying to help. Ohh and BTW, dont come here
        asking every imaginable question.  No-one would enjoy it but you.
        And thats the reason for my last post, but u shot it down.

        -Travis

        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Lin/Sandy" <bryton@v...> wrote:
        > Really what I want. -Travis, I am a new member and what I want is
        not to get emails from you. If I want to know the answer to
        something I will ask,but, please DO NOT send me anymore emails. Lin

        Service.

      • Travis
        Message 3 of 5 , May 8, 2003
          Thanks Dave, i'm here for your amusement. :)

          -Travis

          Service.