Re: [hameltech] Re: OT: Did Hamel Get it Wrong?

  • Timothy
    Message 1 of 20 , May 1, 2003
      I fallowed the links... read the stuff there...
      and have read it all before... Now where most
      "spiritual" people see the journey as inner...
      this "Nuts and bolts" (as my dad would call
      David) kind of guy sees hardware... and how to
      build it...
      Maybe he is seeing what others have seen before
      him... only he sees it as a real thing...
      Either way... He is doing something... and isn't
      this the way of god???
      God is a do�er... not a sit on your butt and have
      all the answers kind of thing... right???
      Most see insight and only sit and meditate on
      it... like cows... chanting Moo backwards...
      David has stepped out of this and is really doing
      something...

      Timothy...

      --- adeonekonade <adeonekonade@...>
      wrote:

      > From the comments it dosnt seem anyone realy
      > bothered to look at this
      > seriously. I would suggest you give it a
      > little more attention than
      > that.

      > Adeon

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • adeonekonade
      Message 2 of 20 , May 3, 2003
        Lol.. Timothy.. you must be a fast reader.. Shift of the Ages is a
        220 A4 page book in small 10pt print..

        So you saw nothing of interest linking the information from what
        David has presented and the whole cosmogenesis, the cyclic nature of
        the universe, the 4th dimensional energy geometry, the 3rd
        dimensional energy geometry, the upcoming "disaster", the
        evolutionary process, the increase in ufo sightings and contacts, the
        actual science and physics underpinning all this, the relationship
        betwen our very existance and this data along with the hundreds of
        other great insights into how this is all connected? Wow.. I would
        say you read it way way to fast ;)

        Do you even know what "Moo" backwards means? =)

        Love and Peace..

        Adeon
        http://www.alzimach.net

        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Timothy <flytch@y...> wrote:
        > I fallowed the links... read the stuff there...
        > and have read it all before... Now where most
        > "spiritual" people see the journey as inner...
        > this "Nuts and bolts" (as my dad would call
        > David) kind of guy sees hardware... and how to
        > build it...
        > Maybe he is seeing what others have seen before
        > him... only he sees it as a real thing...
        > Either way... He is doing something... and isn't
        > this the way of god???
        > God is a do'er... not a sit on your butt and have
        > all the answers kind of thing... right???
        > Most see insight and only sit and meditate on
        > it... like cows... chanting Moo backwards...
        > David has stepped out of this and is really doing
        > something...
        >
        > Timothy...
        >

        > --- adeonekonade <adeonekonade@h...>
        > wrote:
        > >

        > > From the comments it dosnt seem anyone realy
        > > bothered to look at this
        > > seriously. I would suggest you give it a
        > > little more attention than
        > > that.
        >
        > > Adeon

        > http://search.yahoo.com
      • adeonekonade
        Message 3 of 20 , May 3, 2003
          Dear Dan..

          Thats not the "bone" the reality is that ther most definately is a
          connection between this information..

          On one account.. We have 1. David, and the other we have the two 2.
          Metaphysics people. For a simlpe person we say...

          1. Ok I wll try and build.. Hmm soething odd, but nothing as we
          expected.. thus I must be doing something wrong.. Lets see who has
          had success so far... ok a few people have managed continuous
          vibration, yet find it hard to replicate once stopped. Must be
          something odd going on..
          2. Invetigate here.. we see a remarkable connection which adds a lot
          of meat to Mr Hamels ideas. And from a number of metphysical
          practitioners.. not one or two but thousands, are finding these quite
          remarkable results. For myself, performing the merkaba meditation,
          one such phenomenon has been that I can quite happily maintain a
          warm/hot body temperature in near freezing conditions.. A technique
          ascribed to years of yogic meditation.. This is something quite real
          and developed rather quickly. So it has some merit.. Plus there have
          been other phenomenon associated with "understanding" things or
          coming to "knowing/realisation.." quite remarkable..

          So to me its worth checking out. I am quite certain that when you do
          you will see the connections between Hamels info and the other data.

          If you think they have nothing in common well let me spell it out
          plainly for you.. Both 1 & 2 rely on one thing.. Faith.

          Love and Peace..

          Adeon
          http://www.alzimach.net

          --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Dan LaRochelle <danswaay@y...>

        • Jon C. Munson II
          Message 4 of 20 , May 3, 2003
            this "bone" thing reminds me of a story/joke...

            one day there was a flood in a town.  everyone but one man evacuated prior to the flood - his thinking was that God will come and save him.  people asked on their way out, and his reply was "God will save me, i don't need to go anywhere..."

            the flood rose to the top of his roof whereupon he sat.

            a helicopter came by and lowered a ladder.  "God will save me"  was his reply. and the helicopter left.

            a boat came by and offered a lift.  "God will save me" was his reply.  and the boat left.

            a log drifted by and came within his reach, the water nearly at his head.  "God will save me" was his reply and the log floated on by.

            well, he drowned.

            upon reaching Heaven, and seeing God, the man asked "why didn't you save me?"

            God replied:

            "I sent you a helicopter, you did not take it.  I sent you a boat, you did not take it.  I sent you a log, you did not take it.  I tried to save you three times, yet you did not take any one of the chances."

            the whole thing requires thought and undestanding.  simply "building to spec" may not produce a functional device as there are so many variables we cannot see but can only "feel" when we let ourselves.

            seek to understand first, then build and build and build until all is revealed.

            sherlock holmes once said "when all other possibilities are exhausted, the one remaining must be correct"  or something like that.

            jon

            wrote:
> [...]
            > > >
            > > > I dont think its physical because unfortunately
            > > the people who
            > > > deserve a break, and have undergone the suffering
            > > for the rest of
            > > the
            > > > world, will never have the cash nor resources to
            > > establish a
            > > physical
            > > > project.  Instead they can only do what they have
            > > always done..
            > > Turn
            > > > within, turn to God and pray and meditate for
            > > liberation.
            > > >
            > > > Read the information in the links above, if you
            > > are so directed to
            > > do
            > > > so.  If you even have but one spiritual bone in
            > > your body, you
            > > will
            > > > not be disapointed.
            > > >
            > > > We are ALL in for the ride of our lives..  Not

          • Timothy
            Message 5 of 20 , May 4, 2003
              Yes I do read fast... helps that I have read this
              info many times before from different sources...
              (I once sat down and figured out that I have read
              between 5 and 7 thousand books in my life so
              far... I spend a lot of time reading... )

              What I'm saying... is there are two ways too look
              at anything of this level... Well three,
              really...

              one... the spiritual (astral) plane...

              Two... The whole world approach... ie. it took a
              flock of thousands of carrier pigeons to breed...

              Three... Nuts and bolts... building a craft out
              of the isotope line that so many have interrupted
              as the chakra...

              Chose A,B,C, or D... all of the above???
              I�m thinking more along the line of �D�... this
              just works on many different levels...

              It is said... Keep doing what your doing...
              you�ll keep getting what you got...

              I can see you have had your mind expanded :)
              this is a good thing.... A mind once expanded by
              a thought never quite shrinks to it original
              proportions again :)

              wrote:
              > Lol.. Timothy.. you must be a fast reader..
              > Shift of the Ages is a
              > 220 A4 page book in small 10pt print..
              >
              > So you saw nothing of interest linking the
              > information from what
              > David has presented and the whole cosmogenesis,
              > the cyclic nature of
              > the universe, the 4th dimensional energy
              > geometry, the 3rd
              > dimensional energy geometry, the upcoming
              > "disaster", the
              > evolutionary process, the increase in ufo
              > sightings and contacts, the
              > actual science and physics underpinning all
              > this, the relationship
              > betwen our very existance and this data along
              > with the hundreds of
              > other great insights into how this is all
              > connected? Wow.. I would
              > say you read it way way to fast ;)
              >
              > Do you even know what "Moo" backwards means? =)
              >
              > Love and Peace..
              >
              > Adeon
              > http://www.alzimach.net
              >

              > --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Timothy
              > <flytch@y...> wrote:
              > > I fallowed the links... read the stuff
              > there...
              > > and have read it all before... Now where most
              > > "spiritual" people see the journey as
              > inner...
              > > this "Nuts and bolts" (as my dad would call
              > > David) kind of guy sees hardware... and how
              > > build it...
              > > Maybe he is seeing what others have seen
              > before
              > > him... only he sees it as a real thing...
              > > Either way... He is doing something... and
              > isn't
              > > this the way of god???
              > > God is a do'er... not a sit on your butt and
              > have
              > > all the answers kind of thing... right???
              > > Most see insight and only sit and meditate on
              > > it... like cows... chanting Moo backwards...
              > > David has stepped out of this and is really
              > doing
              > > something...
              > >
              > > Timothy...
              > >

              > > --- adeonekonade <adeonekonade@h...>
              > > wrote:
              > > >

              > > > From the comments it dosnt seem anyone
              > realy
              > > > bothered to look at this
              > > > seriously. I would suggest you give it a
              > > > little more attention than
              > > > that.
              > >
              > > > Adeon

              http://search.yahoo.com
            • adeonekonade
              Message 6 of 20 , May 4, 2003
                Dear Tim..

                I agree, I think it is 100% connectd. In the same manner as
                this "technology" and understanding can be used to build cathedrals,
                so It will be possible to build greater things using modern materials
                etc.

                This thread I posted to hopefully generate some serious and logical
                discussion about this. Rather than just put MY opinion forward
                without giving others the opportunity to contribute. It was an
                effort to lead people to make their own conclusions and share their
                thoughts. I am not interested in my opnion.. I already KNOW that. I
                am interested in others EDUCATED opinions.

                If you are interested in this technology you are doing yourself a
                great diservice by ignoring the Shift of the Ages book. But that is
                your choice. I have read a load of books too. In fact its my job to
                research this stuff. I have yet to find a body of work that ties all
                this together so nicely. Thus the recomendation. It will probably
                behave as it did for me. Like the cement which pulls all your gems
                of knowledge together into one concise thesis. It is very much
                scientificaly grounded, with a nice twist of metaphysics.

                Anyway Ill leave it at that.. I will probably be building another
                3CD. Since so few are interested in discussing this, MY opinion is
                that the technology has potential, that as you say option "D" as
                in "Heaven" so on "Earth". All is connected as one. So I will be
                building a new 3CD shortly but I have discovered a few key factors
                which until you digest this material and literaly give some deep
                meditative thought to it, will be completely ignored and thus the
                poor results from everyone but Hamel. Hamel has the intuitive
                connection to these "entities" or this knowledge.. I dont doubt that
                he is telling the truth from his experience, but one must accept the
                experience for what it is. If you dont have the intuitive link you
                can wait for others to break through or continue trying to duplicate
                hamels specs to the exact. Alternatively you can incorporate a means
                to develope that intuitive link yourself. A step I think that would
                be of great benefit to everyone. That starts with understanding the
                Concept of "Moo" backwards.. =)

                Love and Peace...

                Adeon
                http://www.alzimach.net

                --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Timothy <flytch@y...> wrote:
                > Yes I do read fast... helps that I have read this
                > info many times before from different sources...
                > (I once sat down and figured out that I have read
                > between 5 and 7 thousand books in my life so
                > far... I spend a lot of time reading... )
                >
                > What I'm saying... is there are two ways too look
                > at anything of this level... Well three,
                > really...
                >
                > one... the spiritual (astral) plane...
                >
                > Two... The whole world approach... ie. it took a
                > flock of thousands of carrier pigeons to breed...
                >
                > Three... Nuts and bolts... building a craft out
                > of the isotope line that so many have interrupted
                > as the chakra...
                >
                > Chose A,B,C, or D... all of the above???
                > I'm thinking more along the line of "D"... this
                > just works on many different levels...
                >
                > It is said... Keep doing what your doing...
                > you'll keep getting what you got...
                >
                > I can see you have had your mind expanded :)
                > this is a good thing.... A mind once expanded by
                > a thought never quite shrinks to it original
                > proportions again :)
                >
                > Timothy...

              • Timothy
                Message 7 of 20 , May 5, 2003
                  You know Adeon... from all this I only get one
                  question...
                  what happens if you use four cones???
                  Timothy...

                  http://search.yahoo.com