Re: [hameltech] Re: OT: Did Hamel Get it Wrong?

  • Dan LaRochelle
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 30, 2003
      Here's your BONE...

      Mr. Hamel does not want to build another working
      device at his house.

      He does not want to have an unfortunate "accident".
      It's not time yet.

      He has helped many people who have come to see him and
      try to understand the principle of his devices. I'm
      one of them.

      Regards,

      Dan LaRochelle

      http://www.chapeltibet.cnchost.com/ct/MerKaBaBreathing.html
> [...]
      > > shift in their understanding of exactly what is
      > going on here.
      > >
      > > Here are some facts people need to remeber.. We
      > "Humans" already
      > > have "Free Energy, and Anti Gravity Technology"
      > all be it in a
      > > suppressed manner. What we dont have is the
      > spiritual morality
      > > required to implement it. We still lack the
      > fundemental
      > > understanding that we are all ONE people, all
      > connected. One
      > persons
      > > suffering is a reflection on us all. Instead its
      > still all about
      > the
      > > physical, all about the money, all about being
      > self-centered.
      > There
      > > is a reason why this type of technology has been
      > suppressed, and
      > even
      > > if David were to get near completing the craft (Or
      > anyone else),
      > > whats to stop some men in black turning up and
      > making it all
      > vanish?
      > > IN the same manner it has happened to all
      > predecessors? And the
      > > question is WHY? It because this human attitude of
      > "self" is not
      > > compatible with an intergalactic law of some kind?
      > Is it because
      > of
      > > governement coverups to maintain control, and
      > power? Is it
      > both..?
      > > The ET's dont want us in space with our current
      > attitude of
      > > selfishness and the power elite dont want us
      > slipping out of their
      > > clutches either.
      > >
      > > There is a change occuring on a fundemental level
      > across the
      > planet.
      > > And the knowledge of such an event has pervaded
      > every esoteric,
      > > spiritual and religious ideology right down to
      > modern ufo contacts
      > > and spiritual contacts.
      > >
      > > I dont think its physical because unfortunately
      > the people who
      > > deserve a break, and have undergone the suffering
      > for the rest of
      > the
      > > world, will never have the cash nor resources to
      > establish a
      > physical
      > > project. Instead they can only do what they have
      > always done..
      > Turn
      > > within, turn to God and pray and meditate for
      > liberation.
      > >
      > > Read the information in the links above, if you
      > are so directed to
      > do
      > > so. If you even have but one spiritual bone in
      > your body, you
      > will
      > > not be disapointed.
      > >
      > > We are ALL in for the ride of our lives.. Not

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • Timothy
      Message 2 of 20 , May 1, 2003
        I fallowed the links... read the stuff there...
        and have read it all before... Now where most
        "spiritual" people see the journey as inner...
        this "Nuts and bolts" (as my dad would call
        David) kind of guy sees hardware... and how to
        build it...
        Maybe he is seeing what others have seen before
        him... only he sees it as a real thing...
        Either way... He is doing something... and isn't
        this the way of god???
        God is a do�er... not a sit on your butt and have
        all the answers kind of thing... right???
        Most see insight and only sit and meditate on
        it... like cows... chanting Moo backwards...
        David has stepped out of this and is really doing
        something...

        Timothy...

        wrote:

        > From the comments it dosnt seem anyone realy
        > bothered to look at this
        > seriously. I would suggest you give it a
        > little more attention than
        > that.

        > Adeon

        http://search.yahoo.com
      • adeonekonade
        Message 3 of 20 , May 3, 2003
          Lol.. Timothy.. you must be a fast reader.. Shift of the Ages is a
          220 A4 page book in small 10pt print..

          So you saw nothing of interest linking the information from what
          David has presented and the whole cosmogenesis, the cyclic nature of
          the universe, the 4th dimensional energy geometry, the 3rd
          dimensional energy geometry, the upcoming "disaster", the
          evolutionary process, the increase in ufo sightings and contacts, the
          actual science and physics underpinning all this, the relationship
          betwen our very existance and this data along with the hundreds of
          other great insights into how this is all connected? Wow.. I would
          say you read it way way to fast ;)

          Do you even know what "Moo" backwards means? =)

          Love and Peace..

          Adeon
          http://www.alzimach.net

          --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Timothy <flytch@y...> wrote:
          > I fallowed the links... read the stuff there...
          > and have read it all before... Now where most
          > "spiritual" people see the journey as inner...
          > this "Nuts and bolts" (as my dad would call
          > David) kind of guy sees hardware... and how to
          > build it...
          > Maybe he is seeing what others have seen before
          > him... only he sees it as a real thing...
          > Either way... He is doing something... and isn't
          > this the way of god???
          > God is a do'er... not a sit on your butt and have
          > all the answers kind of thing... right???
          > Most see insight and only sit and meditate on
          > it... like cows... chanting Moo backwards...
          > David has stepped out of this and is really doing
          > something...
          >
          > Timothy...
          >

          > --- adeonekonade <adeonekonade@h...>
          > wrote:
          > >

          > > From the comments it dosnt seem anyone realy
          > > bothered to look at this
          > > seriously. I would suggest you give it a
          > > little more attention than
          > > that.
          >
          > > Adeon

          > http://search.yahoo.com
        • adeonekonade
          Message 4 of 20 , May 3, 2003
            Dear Dan..

            Thats not the "bone" the reality is that ther most definately is a
            connection between this information..

            On one account.. We have 1. David, and the other we have the two 2.
            Metaphysics people. For a simlpe person we say...

            1. Ok I wll try and build.. Hmm soething odd, but nothing as we
            expected.. thus I must be doing something wrong.. Lets see who has
            had success so far... ok a few people have managed continuous
            vibration, yet find it hard to replicate once stopped. Must be
            something odd going on..
            2. Invetigate here.. we see a remarkable connection which adds a lot
            of meat to Mr Hamels ideas. And from a number of metphysical
            practitioners.. not one or two but thousands, are finding these quite
            remarkable results. For myself, performing the merkaba meditation,
            one such phenomenon has been that I can quite happily maintain a
            warm/hot body temperature in near freezing conditions.. A technique
            ascribed to years of yogic meditation.. This is something quite real
            and developed rather quickly. So it has some merit.. Plus there have
            been other phenomenon associated with "understanding" things or
            coming to "knowing/realisation.." quite remarkable..

            So to me its worth checking out. I am quite certain that when you do
            you will see the connections between Hamels info and the other data.

            If you think they have nothing in common well let me spell it out
            plainly for you.. Both 1 & 2 rely on one thing.. Faith.

            Love and Peace..

            Adeon
            http://www.alzimach.net

            --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Dan LaRochelle <danswaay@y...>

          • Jon C. Munson II
            Message 5 of 20 , May 3, 2003
              this "bone" thing reminds me of a story/joke...

              one day there was a flood in a town.  everyone but one man evacuated prior to the flood - his thinking was that God will come and save him.  people asked on their way out, and his reply was "God will save me, i don't need to go anywhere..."

              the flood rose to the top of his roof whereupon he sat.

              a helicopter came by and lowered a ladder.  "God will save me"  was his reply. and the helicopter left.

              a boat came by and offered a lift.  "God will save me" was his reply.  and the boat left.

              a log drifted by and came within his reach, the water nearly at his head.  "God will save me" was his reply and the log floated on by.

              well, he drowned.

              upon reaching Heaven, and seeing God, the man asked "why didn't you save me?"

              God replied:

              "I sent you a helicopter, you did not take it.  I sent you a boat, you did not take it.  I sent you a log, you did not take it.  I tried to save you three times, yet you did not take any one of the chances."

              the whole thing requires thought and undestanding.  simply "building to spec" may not produce a functional device as there are so many variables we cannot see but can only "feel" when we let ourselves.

              seek to understand first, then build and build and build until all is revealed.

              sherlock holmes once said "when all other possibilities are exhausted, the one remaining must be correct"  or something like that.

              jon

              wrote:
> [...]
              > > >
              > > > I dont think its physical because unfortunately
              > > the people who
              > > > deserve a break, and have undergone the suffering
              > > for the rest of
              > > the
              > > > world, will never have the cash nor resources to
              > > establish a
              > > physical
              > > > project.  Instead they can only do what they have
              > > always done..
              > > Turn
              > > > within, turn to God and pray and meditate for
              > > liberation.
              > > >
              > > > Read the information in the links above, if you
              > > are so directed to
              > > do
              > > > so.  If you even have but one spiritual bone in
              > > your body, you
              > > will
              > > > not be disapointed.
              > > >
              > > > We are ALL in for the ride of our lives..  Not

            • Timothy
              Message 6 of 20 , May 4, 2003
                Yes I do read fast... helps that I have read this
                info many times before from different sources...
                (I once sat down and figured out that I have read
                between 5 and 7 thousand books in my life so
                far... I spend a lot of time reading... )

                What I'm saying... is there are two ways too look
                at anything of this level... Well three,
                really...

                one... the spiritual (astral) plane...

                Two... The whole world approach... ie. it took a
                flock of thousands of carrier pigeons to breed...

                Three... Nuts and bolts... building a craft out
                of the isotope line that so many have interrupted
                as the chakra...

                Chose A,B,C, or D... all of the above???
                I�m thinking more along the line of �D�... this
                just works on many different levels...

                It is said... Keep doing what your doing...
                you�ll keep getting what you got...

                I can see you have had your mind expanded :)
                this is a good thing.... A mind once expanded by
                a thought never quite shrinks to it original
                proportions again :)

                Timothy...

                wrote:
                > Lol.. Timothy.. you must be a fast reader..
                > Shift of the Ages is a
                > 220 A4 page book in small 10pt print..
                >
                > So you saw nothing of interest linking the
                > information from what
                > David has presented and the whole cosmogenesis,
                > the cyclic nature of
                > the universe, the 4th dimensional energy
                > geometry, the 3rd
                > dimensional energy geometry, the upcoming
                > "disaster", the
                > evolutionary process, the increase in ufo
                > sightings and contacts, the
                > actual science and physics underpinning all
                > this, the relationship
                > betwen our very existance and this data along
                > with the hundreds of
                > other great insights into how this is all
                > connected? Wow.. I would
                > say you read it way way to fast ;)
                >
                > Do you even know what "Moo" backwards means? =)
                >
                > Love and Peace..
                >
                > Adeon
                > http://www.alzimach.net
                >

                > --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Timothy
                > <flytch@y...> wrote:
                > > I fallowed the links... read the stuff
                > there...
                > > and have read it all before... Now where most
                > > "spiritual" people see the journey as
                > inner...
                > > this "Nuts and bolts" (as my dad would call
                > > David) kind of guy sees hardware... and how
                > > build it...
                > > Maybe he is seeing what others have seen
                > before
                > > him... only he sees it as a real thing...
                > > Either way... He is doing something... and
                > isn't
                > > this the way of god???
                > > God is a do'er... not a sit on your butt and
                > have
                > > all the answers kind of thing... right???
                > > Most see insight and only sit and meditate on
                > > it... like cows... chanting Moo backwards...
                > > David has stepped out of this and is really
                > doing
                > > something...
                > >
                > > Timothy...
                > >

                > > --- adeonekonade <adeonekonade@h...>
                > > wrote:
                > > >

                > > > From the comments it dosnt seem anyone
                > realy
                > > > bothered to look at this
                > > > seriously. I would suggest you give it a
                > > > little more attention than
                > > > that.
                > >
                > > > Adeon

                http://search.yahoo.com
              • adeonekonade
                Message 7 of 20 , May 4, 2003
                  Dear Tim..

                  I agree, I think it is 100% connectd. In the same manner as
                  this "technology" and understanding can be used to build cathedrals,
                  so It will be possible to build greater things using modern materials
                  etc.

                  This thread I posted to hopefully generate some serious and logical
                  discussion about this. Rather than just put MY opinion forward
                  without giving others the opportunity to contribute. It was an
                  effort to lead people to make their own conclusions and share their
                  thoughts. I am not interested in my opnion.. I already KNOW that. I
                  am interested in others EDUCATED opinions.

                  If you are interested in this technology you are doing yourself a
                  great diservice by ignoring the Shift of the Ages book. But that is
                  your choice. I have read a load of books too. In fact its my job to
                  research this stuff. I have yet to find a body of work that ties all
                  this together so nicely. Thus the recomendation. It will probably
                  behave as it did for me. Like the cement which pulls all your gems
                  of knowledge together into one concise thesis. It is very much
                  scientificaly grounded, with a nice twist of metaphysics.

                  Anyway Ill leave it at that.. I will probably be building another
                  3CD. Since so few are interested in discussing this, MY opinion is
                  that the technology has potential, that as you say option "D" as
                  in "Heaven" so on "Earth". All is connected as one. So I will be
                  building a new 3CD shortly but I have discovered a few key factors
                  which until you digest this material and literaly give some deep
                  meditative thought to it, will be completely ignored and thus the
                  poor results from everyone but Hamel. Hamel has the intuitive
                  connection to these "entities" or this knowledge.. I dont doubt that
                  he is telling the truth from his experience, but one must accept the
                  experience for what it is. If you dont have the intuitive link you
                  can wait for others to break through or continue trying to duplicate
                  hamels specs to the exact. Alternatively you can incorporate a means
                  to develope that intuitive link yourself. A step I think that would
                  be of great benefit to everyone. That starts with understanding the
                  Concept of "Moo" backwards.. =)

                  Love and Peace...

                  Adeon
                  http://www.alzimach.net

                  --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Timothy <flytch@y...> wrote:
                  > Yes I do read fast... helps that I have read this
                  > info many times before from different sources...
                  > (I once sat down and figured out that I have read
                  > between 5 and 7 thousand books in my life so
                  > far... I spend a lot of time reading... )
                  >
                  > What I'm saying... is there are two ways too look
                  > at anything of this level... Well three,
                  > really...
                  >
                  > one... the spiritual (astral) plane...
                  >
                  > Two... The whole world approach... ie. it took a
                  > flock of thousands of carrier pigeons to breed...
                  >
                  > Three... Nuts and bolts... building a craft out
                  > of the isotope line that so many have interrupted
                  > as the chakra...
                  >
                  > Chose A,B,C, or D... all of the above???
                  > I'm thinking more along the line of "D"... this
                  > just works on many different levels...
                  >
                  > It is said... Keep doing what your doing...
                  > you'll keep getting what you got...
                  >
                  > I can see you have had your mind expanded :)
                  > this is a good thing.... A mind once expanded by
                  > a thought never quite shrinks to it original
                  > proportions again :)
                  >
                  > Timothy...

                • Timothy
                  Message 8 of 20 , May 5, 2003
                    You know Adeon... from all this I only get one
                    question...
                    what happens if you use four cones???
                    Timothy...

                    http://search.yahoo.com