11114

  • vosstech
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2003
      Perhaps "some" of the following may, or may not be in comparison to
      the physics of Mr. Hamel's technology, however I thought it was
      interesting enough to warrant further study to present to our group.

      If anyone here has any idea in relation to what this means, or how to
      compare this to Mr. Hamel's technology, or the physics being applied,
      please feel free to share with us your theories, and/or findings.

      ---T12 of T.A.P.- T.E.N.

      Dr. Jack Sarfatti Wrote:
      "It was only when I went to Kip Fest June 2000 at Cal Tech and bought
      John Peacock's book "Cosmological Physics" that the tide changed. It
      was almost a year later that I opened the book in Spring 2001 and my
      eyes fell on pp 24 - 26 and I had the epiphany "Ach Mein Gott! Vat a
      Dumbkopf Ich bein!" :-) I saw instantly how to do it - though it took
      2 more years to get the details and that still is under construction
      with new insights by the hour! Then it needed NASA WMAP data that I
      only understood a few weeks ago to get to this new level of
      understanding.

      My epiphany with p. 25-26 of Peacock's book in 2001 is like my
      epiphany with p. 30 of Bohm and Hiley's "The Undivided Universe"

      Below are some additional refferences to the book info Jack mentioned.

      1. John Peacock Books at Alibris
      Purchase used and hard-to-find books by John Peacock. Free shipping
      on U.S. orders of $49 or more. Click here.
      http://www.alibris.com

      2. Books - Compare Prices for John Peacock
      The Nextag price comparison guide helps you find low prices,
      including tax and shipping, on books, CDs, Dvds, computers and
      electronics. Read our merchant reviews before you buy.
      http://www.nextag.com

      3. John Peacock's Home Page
      John Peacock's Home Page Public science presentations IAU Commission
      47 (Cosmology) Cosmological structure formation...
      http://www.roe.ac.uk

      3.A John Peacock's Home Page jap@... Postgraduate matters First-
      year PhD reading group Undergraduate Teaching New Astronomies
      http://www.roe.ac.uk/~jap/

      The Undivided Universe: An Ontological Interpretation of Quantum
      Theory...

      * The Undivided Universe
      The Undivided Universe http://www.optimalhosting.com

      * Buy The Undivided Universe at Amazon.com
      Shop here for The Undivided Universe and find more books by David
      Bohm. For a limited time, get free shipping on orders over $25!
      http://www.amazon.com

      * Amazon.co.uk: At a glance: The Undivided Universe: An Ontological
      Interpretation of Quantum Theory
      All Products -Books -Used Books -Collectable Books All Subjects -Art,
      Architecture & Photography -Audio Cassettes -Audio CDs -Biography -
      Business, Finance & Law -Children's Books -Comics & Graphic Novels -
      Computers & Internet -Crime, Thrillers & http://www.amazon.co.uk

      * "Beyond Bohm/Vigier Quantum Mechanics"
      Click a page name Beyond Bohm/Vigier Quantum Mechanics Unless
      otherwise stated, all quotes are from The Undivided Universe by David
      B Overview Overview (continued) Part I, Bohm's key ideas The rigid
      quantum fitness landscape http://qedcorp.com
    • vosstech
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2003
        I hope somone here has a basic idea of what this post is about?