RE: [hameltech] Laurence Gardner on Dreamland

  • Stephen M. Kirkland
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2003
      Barry, Do you know if there are ever any shows on the east coast on this subject. Steve
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2003
        Dear Steve,

        At 03:04 AM 4/1/2003, you wrote:
        >Barry, Do you know if there are ever any shows on the east coast on this
        >subject. Steve

        I have been out to the east coast a couple times in the past year. Some of
        my previous presentation are listed at:

        http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/presentations/lectures.htm

        I have not updated it since November.