RE: [hameltech] Laurence Gardner on Dreamland

  • Barry Carter
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31, 2003
      Dear Steve,

      At 05:10 PM 3/31/2003, you wrote:
      >Barry, do you have any plans on being on the east coast soon? Steve

      I don't have anything planned right now but I am open to suggestions.

      --

      With kindest regards,

      Barry Carter
      <bcarter@...>
      2319 Balm
      Baker City, Oregon 97814
      Phone: 541-523-3357
      Web Pages:
      Forest - http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/bmnfa/index.htm
      ORMUS - http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/whatisit.htm

      "What you think upon grows. Whatever you allow to occupy your mind you
      magnify in your life. Whether the subject of your thought be good or bad,
      the law works and the condition grows. Any subject that you keep out of
      your mind tends to diminish in your life, because what you do not use
      atrophies. The more you think of grievances, the more such trials you will
      continue to receive; the more you think of the good fortune you have had,
      the more good fortune will come to you."
      --Emmet Fox
    • Stephen M. Kirkland
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2003
        Barry, Do you know if there are ever any shows on the east coast on this subject. Steve

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2003
          Dear Steve,

          At 03:04 AM 4/1/2003, you wrote:
          >Barry, Do you know if there are ever any shows on the east coast on this
          >subject. Steve

          I have been out to the east coast a couple times in the past year. Some of
          my previous presentation are listed at:

          http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/presentations/lectures.htm

          I have not updated it since November.