Re: [hameltech] propelled living water.

  • Timothy
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 8 10:56 AM
      Oh and please note... water that has been sitting
      is called "dead water"... You don't want to drink
      dead water... but! I've never heard of it called
      "living" after you shake it up... LOL
      well, not until now...
      Timothy...

      --- Timothy <flytch@...> wrote:
      > old scout/hikers trick... always shake your
      > canteen before drinking from it... helps the
      > taste...
      > sound the same to me... LOL
      > Timothy...
      >

      > --- george toth <georgetoth@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Simply propelling water counter clock wise
      > > using a model boat customized cup propeller
      > in
      > > a cup or pot gives you living water.
      > > Popular in the UK. They sell little cups
      > with
      > > built in propellers that gives you the vortex
      > > effect in under 3 minutes. And yes your water
      > > is ready to drink.
      > > Regards,
      > > George Toth

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • George T. Pantos
      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 8 11:43 AM
        to give another example of the miraculous cures of living water, a number of years back a minister here in Detroit was told by God to have some of the terminally ill people in his parish drink some Holy Water and that God would intervene with this water and cure them.. a lady was cured of all remnants of her cancer, this was documented and made the evening local news..
        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 8 3:47 PM
          Justin,
          while ORMUS in or out of water, undoubtedly has healing properties,
          even water without ORMUS can be charged with negentropy by runing it
          through a vortex path, as per Viktor Schauberger. The water traps
          that Barry mentioned, mainly separate highly concentrated ORMUS water
          from ordinary water, as opposed to vortex-charging them like
          Schauberger did. Even though the vortex tube does have some swirling
          in it.

          Jaro

          --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "jszymanek2000"
          <jszymanek2000@y...> wrote:
          > If you want to make living water, you might take a look at this,
          >
          > http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/magtrap.htm
          >
          > I think water with mysterious healing properties comes primarily
          from
          > a higher concentration of ORMUS elements in it. It is also possible
          > to charge water with energy from a pyramid, inert gas device,
          orgone
          > generator, etc.
          >
          > The magnetic traps use magnetic fields to repel the ORMUS elements
          > (which are biosuperconductors), which are spinning in a vortex.
          Then
          > they are separted from the rest of the water, and the result is
          water
          > with concentrations hundreds of times more that 'normal' water. I
          > think different healing waters around the world are in a situation
          > which naturally causes higher concentrations of ORMUS elements to
          > hang around.
          >
          > I am going to be building a magnetic water trap, in addition to
          > trying to use a pyramid to make gold turn into a m-state powder. If
          > anything interesting happens I will put it on my website. It
          > certainly could use a update or two.
          >
          > -Justin
          >

          > --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Trans-world" <jaro@s...> wrote:
          > > I've recently read somewhere that swirling water in a vortex will
          > add
          > > negentropy to that water. Of course negentropy is an effect of
          > > negative (time-reversed) energy, so swirling water might be
          another
          > > way to produce NEGATIVE ENERGY.
          > >
          > > This is following the Victor Schaumberg theory. Now, if that is
          > > possible, then those fairy tales about living water aren't really
          > > nonsense, and LIVING WATER EXISTS! Water charged with negative
          > energy
          > > will have negentropic, meaning time-reversing properties, and is
          > > likely to transfer that negentropy to a human body, when one
          drinks
          > > it.
          > >
          > > That would explain some miraculous cures after drinking water in
          > > Lourdes or some other claims of healings and cures after drinking
          > some
          > > water. Come to think of it, that might even explain the cures that
          > > Mesmer got using water and magnets.
          > >
          > > According to Tom Bearden, the Priore machine cured cancer and
          other
          > > diseases, by TIME-REVERSING cells. That's also what water charged
          > with
          > > negative energy would do. It would TIME-REVERSE DISEASED CELLS
          back
          > > a healthy state.
          > >
          > > And if you had water strongly charged with negative energy, almost
          > > instanteneous cures might be possible. LIVING WATER REDISCOVERED!
          > >
          > > Now the bad news. The FDA will most certainly ban the sale of such
          > > water, since it would wipe out billions of dollars in profits of
          > drug
          > > companies and medical industry. So if you want some living water,
          > > you'll have to make your own.
          > >
          > > Jaro
          > >
          > > ---
          > > [This E-mail scanned for viruses by SURFSIDE INTERNET]
        • Barry Carter
          Message 4 of 19 , Mar 8 3:54 PM
            Dear Jaro,

            At 04:47 PM 3/8/2003, you wrote:
            >Justin,
            >while ORMUS in or out of water, undoubtedly has healing properties,
            >even water without ORMUS can be charged with negentropy by runing it
            >through a vortex path, as per Viktor Schauberger. The water traps
            >that Barry mentioned, mainly separate highly concentrated ORMUS water
            >from ordinary water, as opposed to vortex-charging them like
            >Schauberger did. Even though the vortex tube does have some swirling
            >in it.

            It is likely that all natural water has ORMUS in it. I have heard that the
            water produced by burning hydrogen in oxygen weighs about a pound less per
            gallon than triple distilled water. The extra weight of the triple
            distilled water would be the ORMUS elements in the water.

            "Water is H2O, hydrogen two parts, oxygen one part, but there's a third
            thing which makes it water and nobody knows what that is." -- D.H. Lawrence

            --

            With kindest regards,

            Barry Carter
            <bcarter@...>
            2319 Balm
            Baker City, Oregon 97814
            Phone: 541-523-3357
            Web Pages:
            Forest - http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/bmnfa/index.htm
            ORMUS - http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/whatisit.htm

            "What you think upon grows. Whatever you allow to occupy your mind you
            magnify in your life. Whether the subject of your thought be good or bad,
            the law works and the condition grows. Any subject that you keep out of
            your mind tends to diminish in your life, because what you do not use
            atrophies. The more you think of grievances, the more such trials you will
            continue to receive; the more you think of the good fortune you have had,
            the more good fortune will come to you."
            --Emmet Fox
          • starraider25
            Message 5 of 19 , Mar 9 1:59 AM
              Oh, COME ON, Barry, you don't really believe that, do you? You've
              just lost a whole bunch of credibility points with me. David Hudson
              used gram amounts of ORME to cure cancer, and you're trying to tell
              me that a gallon of water has a pound of ORMES in it? Do you realize
              how ridiculous it sounds?

              Either gram amounts of ORME can cure cancer, in which case water has
              only tiny, minute amounts in it, since I haven't heard of anyone
              being cured of cancer drinking tap water, or you're right, and
              there's a pound of ORMES in a gallon of water, in which case ORME
              would be pretty useless as a therapeutic agent.
              So, which is it, Barry, is what you said, a nonsense, or is ORME
              useless to cure serious disease? You can't have it both ways.

              Jaro

              --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Barry Carter <bcarter@i...> wrote:
              > Dear Jaro,
              >

              > It is likely that all natural water has ORMUS in it. I have heard
              that the
              > water produced by burning hydrogen in oxygen weighs about a pound
              less per
              > gallon than triple distilled water. The extra weight of the triple
              > distilled water would be the ORMUS elements in the water.
              >
              > "Water is H2O, hydrogen two parts, oxygen one part, but there's a
              third
              > thing which makes it water and nobody knows what that is." -- D.H.
              Lawrence

              > --
              >
              > With kindest regards,
              >
              > Barry Carter
              > <bcarter@i...>
              > 2319 Balm
              > Baker City, Oregon 97814
              > Phone: 541-523-3357
              > Web Pages:
              > Forest - http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/bmnfa/index.htm
              > ORMUS - http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/whatisit.htm
              >
              > "What you think upon grows. Whatever you allow to occupy your mind
              you
              > magnify in your life. Whether the subject of your thought be good
              or bad,
              > the law works and the condition grows. Any subject that you keep
              out of
              > your mind tends to diminish in your life, because what you do not
              use
              > atrophies. The more you think of grievances, the more such trials
              you will
              > continue to receive; the more you think of the good fortune you
              have had,
              > the more good fortune will come to you."
              > --Emmet Fox
            • Barry Carter
              Message 6 of 19 , Mar 9 8:29 AM
                Dear Jaro,

                At 02:59 AM 3/9/2003, you wrote:
                >Oh, COME ON, Barry, you don't really believe that, do you? You've
                >just lost a whole bunch of credibility points with me. David Hudson
                >used gram amounts of ORME to cure cancer, and you're trying to tell
                >me that a gallon of water has a pound of ORMES in it? Do you realize
                >how ridiculous it sounds?
                >
                >Either gram amounts of ORME can cure cancer, in which case water has
                >only tiny, minute amounts in it, since I haven't heard of anyone
                >being cured of cancer drinking tap water, or you're right, and
                >there's a pound of ORMES in a gallon of water, in which case ORME
                >would be pretty useless as a therapeutic agent.
                >So, which is it, Barry, is what you said, a nonsense, or is ORME
                >useless to cure serious disease? You can't have it both ways.

                There are other possibilities that you might consider. We have found that
                ORMUS in certain forms is not very bio-available. The form which may be
                controlling the structure of water may be this form and/or it may be locked
                up in the icosahedral structure of the water cluster molecule. See:

                http://www.sbu.ac.uk/water/index.html

                There are about a dozen known ORMUS elements and several more suspected
                ORMUS elements. Each of these ORMUS elements appears to have different
                biological effects. The particular ORMUS elements in most common water may
                not be predominantly the ones which are beneficial in cancer.

                One researcher has observed that certain ORMUS elements appear to leave
                water within a couple thousand meters after the water leaves the earth from
                a spring. He made metal from vortex trap water directly out of the spring
                and also made metal from vortex trap water half a mile downstream but got
                twice as much metal from the water directly out of the spring. You can see
                an image of some of the metal made using this process at:

                http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/nugget22.jpg

                Here are the facts that I have heard about this. Triple distilled water
                weighs around a pound per gallon more than water made from burning hydrogen
                in oxygen. Scientists cannot identify the additional elements in the water
                which might account for this difference. The ORMUS elements cannot be
                identified using ordinary spectroscopic or chemical analysis.

                Water also has been identified as having quantum coherent properties which
                suggest Bose Einstein condensate involvement. See Dr. Mae-Wan Ho's article
                on this at:

                "Quantum Coherence and Conscious Experience"
                http://www.i-sis.org.uk/brainde.php

                I think that Dr. Stuart Hameroff's article (Cytoplasmic Gel States and
                Ordered Water: Possible Roles in Biological Quantum Coherence -
                http://www.consciousness.arizona.edu/hameroff/water2.html) might be
                relevant in this context too. You can read a more complete discussion of
                quantum coherence in my article on this subject at:

                http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/evolution.htm

                Add to this the amazing healing properties of certain water sources like
                Lourdes (which also assays pretty much the same as other water) and I think
                that there is sufficient evidence to suggest further research into this
                subject.

                It is always possible that I have gotten my facts from an unreliable source
                or that there is something else which might account for the same
                observations. Research in the ORMUS field is still at an embryonic stage.

                Message 7 of 19 , Mar 9 8:42 AM
                  Dear Mike,

                  It probably does not increase the ORMUS in the water but it may make it
                  more helpful by increasing its spin coherence. You can read my theory on
                  spin coherence at:

                  http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/patterns.htm

                  Steiner's biodynamic preparations were "activated" by stirring them into a
                  vortex.

                  --

[...]

                • Mike Thierfelder

                    >while ORMUS in or out of water, undoubtedly has healing properties,
                    >even water without ORMUS can be charged with negentropy by runing it
                    >through a vortex path, as per Viktor Schauberger. The water traps that
                    >Barry mentioned, mainly separate highly concentrated ORMUS water from
                    >ordinary water, as opposed to vortex-charging them like Schauberger
                    >did. Even though the vortex tube does have some swirling in it.

                    It is likely that all natural water has ORMUS in it. I have heard that
                    the
                    water produced by burning hydrogen in oxygen weighs about a pound less
                    per
                    gallon than triple distilled water. The extra weight of the triple
                    distilled water would be the ORMUS elements in the water.

                    "Water is H2O, hydrogen two parts, oxygen one part, but there's a third
                    thing which makes it water and nobody knows what that is." -- D.H.
                    Lawrence

                    --

                    With kindest regards,

                    Barry Carter
                    <bcarter@...>
                    2319 Balm
                    Baker City, Oregon 97814
                    Phone: 541-523-3357
                    Web Pages:
                    Forest - http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/bmnfa/index.htm
                    ORMUS - http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/whatisit.htm

                    "What you think upon grows. Whatever you allow to occupy your mind you
                    magnify in your life. Whether the subject of your thought be good or
                    bad,
                    the law works and the condition grows. Any subject that you keep out of
                    your mind tends to diminish in your life, because what you do not use
                    atrophies. The more you think of grievances, the more such trials you
                    will
                    continue to receive; the more you think of the good fortune you have
                    had,
                    the more good fortune will come to you."
                    --Emmet Fox

                    Subscribe: hameltech-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

                    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                  • Timothy
                    Message 9 of 19 , Mar 9 12:14 PM
                      Interesting site my friend just sent me... I have
                      not read it all but... a little over half way
                      down there is a article about the djed... worth a
                      look :)

                      http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_2_1.htm

                      Timothy...

                      --- Mike Thierfelder <mikethierfelder@...>

                      Message 10 of 19 , Mar 9 4:58 PM
                        Mike,
                        no it won't produce ormus water. That is done with magnets, which
                        separate ormus-rich water from ordinary water. The vortex action of
                        the water works on a principle of implosion, according to Viktor
                        Schauberger That will introduce negentropy into water, making highly
                        diluted living water.

                        For example, Schauberger poured water through a copper pipe spiral,
                        which at one point caused the friction in the pipe not only vanish,
                        but have a NEGATIVE friction. Of course that would make the pipe suck
                        water with no energy input, making a free energy pump.

                        Side effect of this negentropy is cooling of the water. So, you could
                        keep fliping those 2 bottles, emptying them through the vortex, which
                        should charge that water more and more with negentropy. And if you
                        did that for an half an hour or more, you should be able to measure a
                        drop in temperature, which would prove the negentropy theory.

                        Also, if you charged water with a LARGE AMOUNT of negative energy, it
                        should lose weight, even levitate. That's a principle on which the
                        Schauberger flying saucers probably worked.

                        Oh, and negentropy is also what makes Hamel devices to keep on
                        spinning. They produce excess energy which makes them keep on going
                        without any power source, since friction losses become negative.

                        Jaro

                        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Thierfelder"

                      • Craig Stewart
                        Message 11 of 19 , Mar 9 5:01 PM
                          Would it need to spin in the opposite direction in the southern hemisphere?

                          Craig Stewart

                        • sundraft@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 19 , Mar 10 8:48 AM
                            I thought that this was a site for Mr Hamel's device and all of sudden it is flooded with "magic" water...what gives?
                            Gene
                          • george toth
                            Message 13 of 19 , Mar 11 7:25 AM

                              Always counter clockwise :)

                               Craig Stewart <craigstewart72@...> wrote:

> [...]

                              > > instanteneous cures might be possible. LIVING WATER REDISCOVERED!
                              > >
                              > > Now the bad news. The FDA will most certainly ban the sale of such
                              > > water, since it would wipe out billions of dollars in profits of
                              >drug
                              > > companies and medical industry. So if you want some living water,
                              > > you'll have to make your own.
                              > >
                              > > Jaro
                              > >
                              > > ---
                              > > [This E-mail scanned for viruses by SURFSIDE INTERNET]
                              >

                              >Header Codes
                              >11111: Theory, untested Hamel ideas
                              >11112: Building and balancing, progress
                              >11113: David Hamel reports
                              >11114: Non-hamel mysteries and energies
                              >OT: "Off Topic"
                              >
                              >Post message: hameltech@yahoogroups.com
                              >Subscribe: hameltech-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

                              >Yahoo! Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, and more

                              New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
                              Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
                              http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/fAfwlB/TM

                              Subscribe: hameltech-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

                              Do you Yahoo!?

                            • LR
                              Message 14 of 19 , Mar 12 4:38 PM
                                Hi Gene and all :)

                                Here my reply:

                                The Nature work on the same principe EVERYWHERE.

                                What David Hamel teach us, apply for EVERYTHING.
                                This include his flying saucer as well as all other Nature creations, like the water.

                                You MUST understand what David Hamel is teaching to make
                                the link with what peoples are talking about in this thread with the LIVING WATER subject.

                                What Viktor Schauberger discovered IS THE SAME THING AS what E.T. taught to David Hamel.

                                Since 1976, David Hamel is trying to teach us HOW NATURE WORK.

                                Please, undestand that :).

                                My suggestion for you for now:  study what David Hamel teach us and you will find the TRUTH about Nature :)

                                I wish you a lot of "fun" while studying how Nature work :).

                                Humbly,
                                Louis Roy :).