Re: SECRET OF ZERO POINT ENERGY

  • starraider25 <jaro@surfside.net>
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1, 2003
      Travis,
      you're right, I only got a couple of responses even though I posted
      it in several forums. But that's fine with me, if people aren't
      willing to embrace such a new revolutionary concept without some
      authority backing it, that's their loss and my gain, since it'll give
      me more time to develop it. As to Steven Greer's machine, it
      undoubtedly splits ZPE, it just works more efficiently than some
      other overunity devices.

      And what I wrote about NE is just a tip of the iceberg. If negative
      energy (NE) exists, then negative EM energy will cancel out all the
      positive EM waves in the air, cleaning out EM smog, which may be what
      David Hammel's machines do, when they kill TV and radio reception in
      the area of 100's of yards. It would also explain the reports where a
      UFO hovering above a car, kills car's engine temporarily. That's
      because negative EM waves could induce into car wiring negative
      current, which would cancel out the regular positive current.

      Furthermore existence of negative energy suggests a possibility to
      engineer negative time fields and negative gravity. Why do you think
      that some aliens (like those Mr. Hammel met) claim to be thousands of
      years old? With negative time fields they could stop or reverse aging
      at will. Also, the Priore machine which cured cancer, was according
      to Tom Bearden using longitudinal waves to reverse diseased cells
      back in time in order to produce a cure. I don't see how longitudinal
      waves could do that, but I know what could; Negative time fields. So
      it's more likely that the Priore machine actually worked with
      negative energy, since no positive energy is capable to reverse time.
      So negative energy might not only stop or reverse aging, but cure
      most illnesses as well.

      Also, it's quite possible that Mr. Hammel's flying saucers actually
      produce negative EM energy, and it's this time-reversed energy what
      makes granite glow and levitate. As I mentioned, the effect of 3CD to
      kill TV and radio reception, is the same one as a negative EM energy
      would have, and an excess of negative energy would also produce
      implosion, rather than explosion which would an excess of possitive
      energy make. And a negative energy field would also likely be non-
      inertial, so the non-inertial field that the 3CD produces may
      actually be negative energy field.

      Jaro

      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Travis <Caesar2001_2000@Y...>"
      <Caesar2001_2000@Y...> wrote:
      > Wow, that is very interesting. I doubt you'll get many replys
      since
      > people wont know what to add. Sounds good though. The circuit
      your
      > talking about, is that similar to the circuit DR. Steven Greer
      (from
      > the disclosure project) has recently discovered, and will be
      > unveiled shortly ? He speaks of a circuit which can power a
      sterio,
      > alarm clock, etc... it only pulls about 1 watt of power from
      > the "environment" and it produces around 300. Its very small. the
      > larger you build the more energy you can make with it. For TONS of
      > NEW info listen to the Lou Gentile Show this monday night @ 10:00
      PM-
> [...]
      > realize, is
      > > that their instruments can only measure POSITIVE, forward-in-time
      > > going energy, which can be temporarily cancelled out by coupling
      > with
      > > a NEGATIVE, backward-in-time going energy.
      > >
      > > This coupling of positive with negative energy, creates Zero Point
      > > Energy, which shows on ordinary test instruments as zero, but it
      > > actually is POTENTIAL energy, because it can be split back into
      > > POSITIVE and NEGATIVE energy.
      > >
      > > So, the secret is, that Zero Point Energy consists of TWO EQUAL
      > PARTS;
      > > one is POSITIVE ENERGY, the other part is NEGATIVE ENERGY. And
      > because
      > > these two parts don't move through time in the same direction,
      they
      > > only cancel each other TEMPORARILY, and can be recovered back into
      > > positive and negative energy. This splitting of ZPE would appear
      > > some backward thinking scientists as creating something from
      > nothing,
      > > which according to their textbooks is impossible.
      > >
      > > They just need to learn the secret of ZPE, that where they see
      > > nothing, is actually more than nothing, there is a POTENTIAL, an
      > > interlocked positive and negative energy.
      > >
      > > The evidence which supports my argument can be seen in some
      > overunity
      > > devices. These devices often produce COOLING effect on some parts
      > in
      > > the circuit. This cooling effect is manifestation of the NEGATIVE
      > > energy which was split from the aether/ZPE.
      > >
      > > Overunity devices work by SPLITING zero point energy, into
      positive
      > > and negative energy. The positive energy is added to the energy
      of
      > the
      > > power source, and appears as OVERUNITY, and the negative energy is
      > > dissipated in various resistances in the circuit, COOLING them in
      > > process. That's because negative energy has opposite effects from
      > > positive energy. Positive energy in a resistor will dissipate as
      > HEAT,
      > > while negative energy in a resistor, will ABSORB thermal energy,
      > > producing a cooling effect.
      > >
      > > And most interesting about all this is, that this process DOESN'T
      > > violate second law of thermodynamics, because as much positive
      > energy
      > > as is produced, is taken away from the air through the cooling
      > effect,
      > > which takes away thermal energy from the environment.
      > >
      > > So splitting ZPE creates electricity, which you can use in any
      way
      > you
      > > like, while also sucking the equivalent amount of thermal energy
      > from
      > > the air.
      > > This indicates that circuits which produce cooling effect, without
      > > also producing heat (like peltier junctions do), ARE SPLITTING
      ZPE,

    • dawhelan@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 1, 2003
        Hi Jaro, John Searl who spoke some years ago at the International Tesla
        Conference in Colorado Springs in Colorado USA, declared that his anti
        gravity generator ran on negative electricity. It removed the need for
        air purifiers and anti histamines as all bugs which attack humans went
        to ground rather that float in the air in the fashion they do when
        positive electricity is used. It knocked out electric power locally but
        also cured all the damage suffered to his face eyes and head in an
        explosion which happened in some experiment while using oil. New baby
        skin had grown back on his face and neck in three weeks. But the neck
        needed more time to heal as it started to bleed when the bandages were
        removed in three weeks. Eventually even the neck was also cured
        perfectly. His video said that the doctors had told him that he would
        never have a normal face again. His doctors could not explain the
        healing without scars which occurred. He claimed that his negative
        electricity machine is the answer to eradicating many diseases. However
        he spent two years in prison for AS IT WAS ALLEGED stealing electricity
        from the local Midland Electrical Supply Board....dermot
      • Travis <Caesar2001_2000@Yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 1, 2003
          Man that is some crazy (awsome) stuff. Im wondering why Hamels
          stuff isnt being messed with more. Whats stopping them. They
          undoubtebly know exactly what he is doing. all they need to do is
          search for his name online and they can pull up pictures of his
          current progress. I have a feeling they might wait till he get very
          far along, then take it,etc... Its horrible.

          -Travis

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • Timothy
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 2, 2003
            Don't beet me up for this but, I think it has to
            some to do with his age... this is such a huge
            undertaking and at his age they don't really have
            to intervene...
            Timothy...

            --- "Travis <Caesar2001_2000@...>"

            http://taxes.yahoo.com/
          • adeonekonade <adeonekonade@hotmail.com>
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 2, 2003
              Hiya,

              I have been following the free energy sceen for a number of years,
              including making some of my own devices, tinkering etc. (Thats how I
              came across the HamelTech) and the whole "Negative Energy" "Cold
              Current" phenomenon is coming out of the closet. Seems everyone is
              coming to the same conclusion.

              WTF is this Cold Current stuff? It is there you can FEEEL it. BUt
              what, how and why?

              My view on it is this.

              Firstly TIME is relative to Motion. Time is an Effect, and is not a
              4th Dimension. Thats a whole new concept. And once this is worked
              out, it will make the whole of physics a million times simpler. Time
              relative to motion/spin.

              POSITIVE energy as you term it relates to potential and energy flow
              through a traditional circuit. However what has been completely
              overlooked has been the surrounding space, Aether, Vacuum energy etc.

              POSITIVE energy is like a corkscrew, winding its way in a spiral
              fashion through a conduit. Imagine the Stuff aorund the corkscrew,
              which is moving in the Opposite direction to the Positive energy.
              This is your Negative "Cold" Energy. or Negative Inductantce.

              It can behave just like normal positive energy, and create effects.
              Yet it operates not in Opposition to Positive energy, but in Tandem
              with it. We just dont design circuitry or engineering to capture and
              utilize it. And yes as a wave, they do cancel each other out. As
              Cold Energy ABSORBS/Channels energy into the local environment,
              Positive Energy disorders/disapates energy out of the local
              environment as heat. So what appears to be 0 is not 0 but perfect
              balance. The system is happening al around you, you just dont see
              it. 0 does not exists (literaly, it is like Time, an illusion or
              effect).

              Negative Induced currents always flow from the Inductance Coil to the
              area of HIGHEST resistance, as opposed to Least resistance, Because,
              operating in tandem, follow the motion of the "cork screw" and you
              will find the Negative Induced current being pushed toward the
              Highest resistance area as the Positive current flows to the area of
              least resistance.

              The area of Highestest resistance is usualy the source, unless old
              school (bad) circuitry is employed (Which it almost always is) which
              creates a "none-source" High Resistance Back EMF short.

              This is real exciting stuff, something big is just around the corner.
              I have also heard that this energy contains strange healing
              properties. Or in the words of a 83 year old Inventor working with
              this energy.. "I got zapped, and I never felt so good..It felt realy
              realy GOOD!"

              Regards

              Ad.
              www.alzimach.net

            • homekiwi <arthorp@hotmail.com>
              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 2, 2003
                Be careful about believing every word "PROF., DR., SIR., K.C.M., M.D.
                (TM), Ph.D., D.Sc.,K.St.J., Dr. LIT,. ROBERT G ADAMS, M.S. & M.N.,
                (U.K.)[...]" says regarding the public domain 'Adams Motor'. I too
                obtained the manual, the Telecom relays, made the star-wheel contactor
                etc. only to find that for all his 'new' physics and wishful thinking,
                the claims are based on a reaction within the supply battery to the
                voltage spikes from the motor. It is not anything new or
                unconventional, and is easy to replicate. On more than one occasion
                since this realisation, he has threatened to set his lawyers onto me.

                The roots of this cold current (etc.) seem to be in a book by Gerry
                Vassilatos 'Secrets of Cold War Technology', further expounded by
                Peter Lindemann in 'The Free Energy Secrets of Cold Electricity', with
                a whole chapter pasted from Vassilatos' book. Several others have run
                with it on the internet chat groups in an effort to promote
                themselves, but there is still no publicly available proof, or
                experiments to replicate that can validate any of the claims about
                endothermic operation etc.

                The only correlation that I have seen is between people 'promoting'
                cold electricity in the chat groups, and people that suffered an
                oppressive childhood.

                I would be very glad to be proven wrong on this.

                Andrew.

                --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "adeonekonade <adeonekonade@h...>"

                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 3, 2003
                  Hello Adeon,
                  yeah, I agree, we're about to crack the secret of negative energy and
                  cold current, and my theory of ZPE might help in cracking it, since
                  until now nobody really understood exactly how it works.
                  Understanding how it works helps a lot in developing or improving
                  something.

                  BTW, how would you explain that negative current flows to the area of
                  the highest resistance? Even though negative energy generally behaves
                  in an opposite way from positive energy, I don't think that negative
                  current would behave that way. That would mean that an infinite
                  resistance would be like a short for this current, and copper wire
                  would present almost infinite resistance to it.

                  Come to think of it, if it were so, all the negative current would
                  discharge/short through the air, because that would be the highest
                  resistance in a circuit. You'd have a current that would flow through
                  air and vacuum, and copper wire would present such a big resistance
                  to it, as air and vacuum present to positive current.

                  You couldn't force such current through a wire, except maybe if all
                  the wires and components in a circuit were 100% insulated, to block
                  it from shorting through air. Or, rather use copper pipes to conduct
                  it, since the air inside those pipes would conduct it, while the
                  copper pipe would act as an insulator for it. And while there may be
                  some energies that would behave that way (like maybe Orgone), I don't
                  think negative current is one of them. I believe that negative
                  current conducts through copper wires just fine, it's just that the
                  effects it has on the circuit components is opposite from positive
                  current. For example, in a resistor it causes cooling, instead of
                  heating.

                  Actually, in that resistor it radiates negative (time-reversed)
                  thermal energy, which cancels out positive (time-forward) thermal
                  energy, and that manifests as a cooling effect.

                  Jaro

                  <adeonekonade@h...> wrote:

                  > Negative Induced currents always flow from the Inductance Coil to
                  the
                  > area of HIGHEST resistance, as opposed to Least resistance,
                  Because,
                  > operating in tandem, follow the motion of the "cork screw" and you
                  > will find the Negative Induced current being pushed toward the
                  > Highest resistance area as the Positive current flows to the area
                  of
                  > least resistance.
                  >
                  > The area of Highestest resistance is usualy the source, unless old
                  > school (bad) circuitry is employed (Which it almost always is)
                  which
                  > creates a "none-source" High Resistance Back EMF short.
                  >
                  > This is real exciting stuff, something big is just around the
                  corner.
                  > I have also heard that this energy contains strange healing
                  > properties. Or in the words of a 83 year old Inventor working with
                  > this energy.. "I got zapped, and I never felt so good..It felt
                  realy
                  > realy GOOD!"
                  >
                  > Regards
                  >
                  > Ad.
                  > www.alzimach.net

                • adeonekonade
                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 6, 2003
                    HI Andrew..

                    The effect your talking about re battery spikes is from Bedini. This
                    may be true also. However the cold current is a reality. It is most
                    obvious working with Higher Voltages. My Adams Motor v1 runs of
                    32v. The coil and transistor drop to about 10% below room
                    temperature at this voltage. My next mini motor is a single coil,
                    bedini type roller skate motor, but will run of a 72volt Battery bank.

                    This is From
                    http://www.intalek.com/Index/Projects/SmartPULSE/SmartPULSE.htm

                    "As I presented in my paper, "Analysis of Leon's Dragone's,
                    Energetics of Ferromagnetism", the Dragone equations reveal that the
                    moment a potential is applied across a coil that is mutually coupled
                    to a magnet with an opposing magnetic field, an "impulse" function of
                    NEGATIVE ENERGY is released to the external circuit. The origin of
                    this energy is from the ferromagnetic material. The amount of energy
                    released is a function of the inductance of the material. The greater
                    the inductance, the greater the amount of energy that is released.
                    This phenomena is intimately connected with a highly accelerated
                    potential change (i.e., a step function), and as a consequence, a
                    greater accelerated potential is released to the energizing circuit
                    causing the resistance to actually go negative, or what I
                    term "supernegativity". Supernegativity is an essential property of
                    NEGATIVE ENERGY, and occurs the very instant a potential is applied
                    across a coil. The current flow associated with supernegativity is
                    impulsive and "time-reversed"! An impulsive time-reversed
                    displacement current flows from the coil. This flow "convergently"
                    couples to the mass-flow component to form a complete current flow we
                    call "cold current". Cold current is NEGENTROPIC and has a cooling
                    effect observed in the device it's flowing through. Dragone himself
                    reported a cooling effect actually occurring in his operating coils."

                    --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "homekiwi <arthorp@h...>"