Re: OT : to moderators List biz

  • jszymanek2000 <jszymanek2000@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2003
      Barry,

      > Prophecy is generally a warning. Nothing is cast in stone. We have
      >free will.

      This is a great way to look at it. While I'm told some nasty things
      are on the way, I don't make important decisions based upon it. I
      just try to live my life as best I can, and not dwell on the past
      (ie "what if?"). No point in getting bent out of shape about things
      that aren't in your control.

      Thanks for pointing out that expanded view thing. It would take 665
      times to get it all. Sounds like a bit of work! I'd don't know if
      I'll try it anytime soon. Actually I could probably set up a macro to
      do it all for me. If I do it, I'll package it up for the group.

      -Justin

      > Go to:

      > Copy all of the messages on the first page and paste them into a
      Word

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2003
        In the beginning, Tracy's list was simply a bunch of email addresses.
        Someone would send questions or information to Tracy, and he'd reply
        or comment, and that would go out to everyone. He basically ran our
        private list using a big list of CC:'s.

        On Jan 1 Tracy simply said he could not do it anymore, and for
        reasons which are still not clear to me, he left the whole Hameltech
        thing. This group was set up after that happened.

        -Justin

        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Steven Ontiveros