Re: [hameltech] general

  • The Szymanek's
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2000
      We are not however creating energy, or breaking the first law of
      thermodynamics. Understand that gravity and magnetism are simply
      manifestations of aether. So tapping either of the forces is tapping the
      aether, which is basically a infinite power source (can't drain it). You
      not creating energy, you just getting it from a massive, endless power
      source. The aether is what holds the matter together, it is the source
      of all forces, and the universe runs on it. Its about time man starts
      using it...
      SMOT is simply using a special system to use a magnet to lift the ball,
      but still be able to clear the magnet. If you drop a ball to the earth,
      you will have to apply the same amount of energy to lift it back up.
      Same with a magnet. The weird thing with SMOT is that the magnets lift
      the ball up, yet at the top, gravity (which has been worked against by
      the magnet) is strong enough to pull it back down. This the whole idea
      of regauging. In theory (mainstream of course) the magnetic force should
      have to be stronger than gravity to get the ball at the top, and
      therefor shouldn't drop it. But as I and others have seen, this is not
      true, it does work. Of course the problem that needs to be solved with
      SMOT is to make a self-running system, as the linear ones stop.
      The Hamel machines don't use spin, simply vibrations. A resonate air
      vortex is formed. It is very different from SMOT. The cones are always
      out of phase, and seeking to return to center. As each cone moves back
      to the center, it also throws the other cones off center again. Each
      cone continues to disrupts the others, and they will never stop
      vibrating (if everything is correct, ie. proper balance and geometry).
      SMOT moves a ball bearing, 3 cone devices create a high energy space
      vortex which one can pull massive power from. They both use aether, but
      in very different ways.
      -Justin
      PS- I haven't had time to work on the M3CD2 lately, we have been haying.
      Hopefully the weather will stay good and we can get the rest here baled,
      and then I will get them cones' behaving!