RE: [hameltech] Re: Ole...question for you, the group or David

  • Dan LaRochelle
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 6, 2003
      Hi Mike,

      Just as the Earth spin so to the plasmic sheath that
      surround the Hamel craft spins and creates a gravity
      effect.

      A true magnetosphere is also created that will also
      hold and direct the plasmic sheath that surrounds the
      Hamel craft. These two effects play the major part in
      holding the "atmosphere" that will surround the craft
      even in the vacuum of space. If you understand how
      the Earth can have an atmosphere, then you will know
      how the Hamel craft also does it!

      Regards,

      Dan LaRochelle

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Travis <Caesar2001_2000@Yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 6, 2003
        I think theres about 300 times too much conflicting information on
        this forum than we need. Every post leaves us with more questions.
        The book should clear up tons of stuff hopefully.

        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Dan LaRochelle <danswaay@y...>

        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 6, 2003
          Travis,

          What would you like to know?

          Regards,

          Dan

          --- "Travis <Caesar2001_2000@...>"
          <Caesar2001_2000@...> wrote:
          > I think theres about 300 times too much conflicting
          > information on
          > this forum than we need. Every post leaves us with
          > more questions.
          > The book should clear up tons of stuff hopefully.
          >

          > --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Dan LaRochelle
          > <danswaay@y...>
          > wrote:
          > > Hi Mike,
          > >
          > > Just as the Earth spin so to the plasmic sheath
          > that
          > > surround the Hamel craft spins and creates a
          > gravity
          > > effect.
          > >
          > > A true magnetosphere is also created that will
          > also
          > > hold and direct the plasmic sheath that surrounds
          > the
          > > Hamel craft. These two effects play the major
          > part in
          > > holding the "atmosphere" that will surround the
          > craft
          > > even in the vacuum of space. If you understand
          > how
          > > the Earth can have an atmosphere, then you will
          > know
          > > how the Hamel craft also does it!
          > >
          > > Regards,
          > >
          > > Dan LaRochelle
          > >

          > > --- Mike Thierfelder <mikethierfelder@m...> wrote:
          > > > Ole,
          > > > I had a question about the ship Mr. Hamel is
          > > > building. I know that the
          > > > ship uses the ion plasma to generate its anti
          > > > gravity field, and it
          > > > needs to pass air through the ships engines to
          > > > create the ions. My
          > > > question is: when they get into the vacuum of
          > > > space, how will the ship
          > > > propel itself without the presence of air?
          > > >
          > > > Mike

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        • Mike Thierfelder
          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 6, 2003
            Hi Dan,

            Yeah I understand that. Once the air has gone to plasma state then the
            magnetosphere holds it, and the magnetosphere is held in place by the
            ships engines, magnets, and other moving parts thus incorporated within.

            However, you don't mean to say that the ship generates its own gravity,
            like Earth does... Do you? Rather it's the magnets inside the engine
            that hold the plasma that holds the air, correct? I really don't
            understand how a magnetosphere can produce an antigravitic effect
            though. I grasp physics pretty well, but I'm no physics major or
            anything like that.

            I just can't make the connection, in my mind of how this would work. I
            mean I've seen ion craft and understand how that works, they shoot a jet
            of ions out of an engine and are thus propelled, but this is a self
            contained system, with no ejecta at all. I've seen magnets, and they
            have a magnetosphere, if you will, but I've never seen one of them
            levitate without another oppositely charged magnet underneath.

            Is it possible to explain how the physics of it work in simple terms?
            Or is this probably something that's beyond the scope of a layman's
            understanding of physics?

            Thanks,

            Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          • Timothy
            Message 5 of 18 , Feb 6, 2003
              Well Travis... I don't know...
              I do know that when I was in JR high... I was
              taught that books held all the answers... then in
              high school I was taught that books held
              information on any wondrous thing you can think
              of...
              then in college I was taught that books held the
              basics and to be held in reverence...
              Now that I've read more than 5000 books I've
              learned that a book contains one view on a given
              subject... and there is only so far that any book
              can take you... books are tools like stepping
              stones... the real learning takes place far
              beyond books...
              by the time a book reaches print the world has
              usually passed it by... I now see libraries as a
              grave yard for books...
              I really just wish this book would not be
              "published" at all... just get one person to burn
              CD's and we send all the "profits" to Mr. Hamel
              himself???
              I've been waiting for this book for a long time
              now... and the information just needs to get
              out...
              publishing costs vs just burning a CD???
              Timothy...

              --- "Travis <Caesar2001_2000@...>"
              <Caesar2001_2000@...> wrote:
              > I think theres about 300 times too much
              > conflicting information on
              > this forum than we need. Every post leaves us
              > with more questions.
              > The book should clear up tons of stuff
              > hopefully.

              http://mailplus.yahoo.com
            • Dan LaRochelle
              Message 6 of 18 , Feb 6, 2003
                Mike,

                For what it's worth:

                Mr. Hamel told me that there is real gravity on board
                these craft (the very craft he visited during his
                abduction experience), and that this gravity effect is
                produced by the moving air "IN" and "AROUND" the
                craft.

                This "AIR" moves in a vortex expecially inside the
                "breather hole" that almost runs the entire length
                (top to bottom) of Hamel's craft.

                There is a type of "nesting" of these "charged flows",
                much like the many skins of an onion. Sound familiar?

              • Time02112 <Time02112@scientist.com>
                Message 7 of 18 , Feb 6, 2003
                  That would tie into my own perception that Gravity is not from a
                  force holding us to the enignamic mass by "pulling" us towards it's
                  surface; rather it is a pressure gathered by those forces that
                  actually "push" us down to it's surface.

                  If you examine the earths magnetosphere & it's respective magnetic
                  lines of flux and compare this to how these forces interact with the
                  solar winds, or solar flares when they come in contact with our
                  earth's outer most atmosphere, you will see these forces in action
                  effecting enormouse influences upon them by these huge forces
                  of "electromagnetic pressure" Also noted is the "layers" and the
                  difference of behaviour that each layer demonstrates, yet who they
                  are stacked according to their properties creates a perfect balance
                  between them. I also believe that these chemtrails, or phrophetic
                  Hopi Indians referrence to "Man weaving his webs in the great sky" is
                  perhaps interconnected by our latest technical abilities to observe
                  changes that reflect warning posts ahead to the point that these
                  spraying episodes may be in part some way for mankind to make a last
                  minute attempt to save our earths atmosphere?

                  Althogh it may be necessary to create some exoctic form of
                  electromagnetic-plasma based "Space-Shield" to filter out & preserve
                  our earths most precious atmosphere, it also may be reinforced to
                  deflect certain space debris from entering our earth's environmental
                  chamber as well, (knowing that it is way to late for proper testing)
                  we don't have much Time to waste since many current day physicists &
                  scientists have warned us ahead that like many other moving bodies
                  out ther, our eath's solar system itself also has been moving through
                  space that continues to move faster as we are morso nearing towards
                  the asteroid belt & (ort cloud) just before Niburu rears it's massive
                  head to us in the form of a planet 15-Times the size of owr own, we
                  must do everything in our power to prepare.

                  Incidently the Photon Band which is located at our Galaxie's center
                  lays just behind our passing of Niburu, whats moreso interesting is
                  that many scholars, Docters & professors world-wide are theorizing
                  that from the very point our earth penetrates the photon band, untill
                  it exits is approx. 2000 yrs. which is also conducive to the biblical
                  prophocies that after the rapture, those who were redeemed will
                  return to experience a 200 yr. reign of peace upon her. and that's
                  not all, further studies indicated that we humans cannot exist in our
                  current physilogical state of matter during our passing through this
                  photon belt, and according to the scriptures in Revelations, it does
                  speak of receiving a "new body" upon being raptured just before we re-
                  take residency upon the earth during this 2000 yr. regin of peace.

                  Coincidence? I think Not!

                  ---T12
                  wrote:
                  > Mike,
                  >
                  > For what it's worth:
                  >
                  > Mr. Hamel told me that there is real gravity on board
                  > these craft (the very craft he visited during his
                  > abduction experience), and that this gravity effect is
                  > produced by the moving air "IN" and "AROUND" the
                  > craft.
                  >
                  > This "AIR" moves in a vortex expecially inside the
                  > "breather hole" that almost runs the entire length
                  > (top to bottom) of Hamel's craft.
                  >
                  > There is a type of "nesting" of these "charged flows",
                  > much like the many skins of an onion. Sound familiar?
                  >
                  > Regards,
                  >
                  > Dan LaRochelle
                  >

                  > --- Mike Thierfelder <mikethierfelder@m...> wrote:
                  > > Hi Dan,
                  > >
                  > > Yeah I understand that. Once the air has gone to
                  > > plasma state then the
                  > > magnetosphere holds it, and the magnetosphere is
                  > > held in place by the
                  > > ships engines, magnets, and other moving parts thus
                  > > incorporated within.
                  > >
                  > > However, you don't mean to say that the ship
                  > > generates its own gravity,
                  > > like Earth does... Do you? Rather it's the magnets
                  > > inside the engine
                  > > that hold the plasma that holds the air, correct? I
                  > > really don't
                  > > understand how a magnetosphere can produce an
                  > > antigravitic effect
                  > > though. I grasp physics pretty well, but I'm no
                  > > physics major or
                  > > anything like that.
                  > >
                  > > I just can't make the connection, in my mind of how
                  > > this would work. I
                  > > mean I've seen ion craft and understand how that
                  > > works, they shoot a jet
                  > > of ions out of an engine and are thus propelled, but
                  > > this is a self
                  > > contained system, with no ejecta at all. I've seen
                  > > magnets, and they
                  > > have a magnetosphere, if you will, but I've never
                  > > seen one of them
                  > > levitate without another oppositely charged magnet
                  > > underneath.
                  > >
                  > > Is it possible to explain how the physics of it work
                  > > in simple terms?
                  > > Or is this probably something that's beyond the
                  > > scope of a layman's
                  > > understanding of physics?
                  > >
                  > > Thanks,
                  > > Mike

                • Jeff Justis
                  Message 8 of 18 , Feb 7, 2003
                    The cost of burning a cd is less than a dollar
                    (assuming you already have the equipment and not
                    including time) whereas the book is obviously more
                    expensive. I typically prefer books to cd's of
                    information, but the cds are usually a great deal
                    lower in cost than the printed book. If you sold the
                    cd for even 20$ as compared to the more expensive
                    book, more people might be willing to buy it
                    (theoretically) and more money could go to Mr. Hamel
                    himself. I think making cds would be a great advantage
                    overall.

                    Jeff

                    Message 9 of 18 , Feb 7, 2003
                      I dont think the diffrence in cost is so much where we should even
                      consider thinking about it. Mabee $5.00. Not like theres going to
                      be many over 50 books made anyways. I have a feeling its going to
                      be at least 2 years untill the book is ready.

                    • Jeff Justis
                      Message 10 of 18 , Feb 8, 2003
                        I think that was the point Timothy was trying to make.
                        If it's going to be 2 years before we can even get the
                        book, we might have learned much of the information
                        through this group by then. If the CD comes out say in
                        a month or even a year, it can save us a considerable
                        amount of time. Is doing a CD instead of a book even
                        possible at this point? If not, then there is no
                        reason to even discuss it.

                        Jeff

                        --- "Travis <Caesar2001_2000@...>"

                        http://mailplus.yahoo.com