How Far Is Hamel on his Ship ?

  • Travis <Caesar2001_2000@Yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 20, 2003
      i've asked this before, but i never got an answer. Ole do you know ?
    • Ole Jensen <ole_thor@yahoo.ca>
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 20, 2003
        Travis,
        in message 8311 I gave the attached response to that question.
        in various other messages, I stated that he has completed
        stage 1 and is ready to start on the bellows connecting stage
        1 to stage 2.

        Ole.

        I am working on the document that will cover the current status.
        in very general terms, not far enough to get done in less than
        5 years.

        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Travis <Caesar2001_2000@Y...>"
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 20, 2003
          Ole, hes ready to construct the bellows connecting stage 1 to
          stage 2. does that mean sage 2 is also complete, and ready to be
          connected. I know it seems like a wacky question becuase its hard
          to tell, but how long before he is done. Are we talkin a year, 10
          years ? Also, do you know anything more about stage 3, besides its
          living quartars. How long does that stage take.

          Ole's message....
        • Ole Jensen <ole_thor@yahoo.ca>
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 20, 2003
            Travis, youv'e got to read the message to get the answers.
            I said at least 5 years from completion.
            this is a one shot project, that means that you don't
            build anything before it has to be connected to the ship.
            stage 1 is complete, that is all.
            Ole.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 20, 2003
              Ohhhhhh, im sorry i didnt understand until now. The way you said
              it, i thought u meant 5 years till your FAQ can be completed. Take
              a look at it. U might see how i meesed up. Im tellin ya it'll be
              less than 5. We are goona jumpstart this project. My mind is
              always working on this. Trust me.
            • Nathan Young
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 20, 2003
                Travis
                no seriously, it will take at least 5 years for mr. Hamel to complete this,
                unless he has a few million to jump start it, if you look at the whole
                scheme of things he isnt very far at all, ive been to see him several times.