Re: [hameltech] Travis

  • Timothy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2003
      --- "jszymanek2000 <jszymanek2000@...>"
      <jszymanek2000@...> wrote:

      > I am LOOKING into
      > crushing granite and mixing
      > it with fiber glass resins and casting it into
      > parts. I am curious
      > (should the product be good) how granite+resin
      > cones would behave.
      > Good luck!
      > -Justin

      funny idea... is there a grain to granite??? I
      mean when the rock is formed is there an
      orientation of any/some kind... I know little or
      nothing about rocks so this is a question...
      what is the difference between a solid granite
      rock and one made up of crushed pieces???
      Is their any orientations with in the granite???
      or is it just totally random orientation???

      Or... is it just that 11:30 at night is too late
      for my brain to work properly???

      Timothy...

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com